Chapter 20

Hey guys.. Sorry for any mistakes as uploading from mobile... Hope you understand... Sorry if it's boring.. Ejoy 

......................................................

Summer:

"Hurry up, Su," I heard Heidy shouting from outside.

I shook my head while concentrating on my medicines. Not that I want to take them along with me but it's the part of the bloody deal. Obviously that jerk Justin, played with me when I asked him if he can come along with to the beach. And then he got the perfect time to play with me. It took me the whole day to beg him and finally at the end of the day, he nodded his head and mentioned his condition that I have to take my medicines along with me.Yeah right! I hate to do that but he left me with no choice. And for his wish, I am bringing my medicines along with me. I kept in the small box and hide it inside my bag where no one can find it.

Taking my bag, I rushed downstairs as I saw dad and Jenny talking to each other. When they saw me, they stopped talking and glanced at me. By the look of their faces, I am sure that now they are going me a nice lecture.

"Summer, are you sure?" my dad interrupted me before I could say anything. I nodded my head. I can hear the impatient voice from the cars. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I faced my father.

"Don't worry dad, I will be fine and just for your record, Justin is coming along with me," I gave a peck on his cheek and smiled. He gave me a weak smile but nodded his head. He took my face into his hands and pressed his lips on my forehead.

"Take care sweety," he whispered. Just then we heard a chorus of my name and we laughed.

"I have to go now or else they will kill me, bye guys," I waved and rushed outside.

To my shock, now the front pouch was empty leaving only one car. And as my fate has to punish, it was Austin's car.

"You are late," I heard Justin's voice. Thank god he's here. I shook my head and followed to the back side of the car where I kept my bag.

"Sorry, they left us alone... I know it's hard for you... But..." Justin started mumbling but stopped when I placed my hand over his forearm.

"Don't worry... You are there for me... That enough," I smiled and started walking towards front.

From the sideview mirror, I saw Austin, looking bored. I would have laughed but as we are not in talking terms, I prefered not to interfere him... Ever.

"C'mon," I felt him talking my hand and making me sit at the backseat, right across Austin. His hands were gripped to the steering wheel, wearing a casual white shirt with sleeves rolled upto his elbows. Justin sat in the front, beside Austin.

Chelsea is located on Port Philip Bay and is the most important bayside suburban centre between Mordialloc and Frankston. Chelsea is very popular with beachgoers during summer. At a distance of 30 Kms south-east from the Melbourne's central business district, we finally passed through the Port Philip Bay. It's been one year since I again passed through the same route along with dad.

That was the day when I was about to join my new home and new family and now it the day when I am the part of the family. Leaning my head to the window, I kept looking outside trying to ignore the guy who is driving the car. I slowly closed my eyes as the fresh air tangled my hair over my face and quickly drifted into sleep. I felt like someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw the beautiful beach in front of me.

The glassy, transparent water takes on the color of the sky and reflects a hint of hue bordering on azure blue. 

It was breath-taking and the one place where I can forget everything and make myself mingles with this environment. As my thoughts began to drift into the sea, I felt someone standing right in front of me.