Think lovely thoughts

Depuis le début

She nodded and said, "Good idea."

He released her hand and walked forwards, up towards Hook, Neal, and Tinkerbell.

Emma moved up beside her mother and said, "Looks like you two buried the hatchet."

"Buried? Uh, I don't know... We've at least put it away for now," Mary Margaret said.

"So you're really going to stay here with him?" Emma said looking at Mary Margaret

"Emma the thought of leaving you and Ella kills me but there's nothing we can do. If David leaves the island he'll die-"

Emma cut her off saying, "So you're just giving up? Family means being together all of us. Even Ella I will literally drag her off this island if I have to."

"But there's no other way." Mary Margaret said again

Emma stopped walking which made Mary Margaret stop walking and Emma said, "maybe this is just you rubbing off on me but I don't believe that there's always a way."

All of a sudden Hook and David pulled out their swords and Emma pulled hers out as her and Mary Margaret ran over to the pair.

Regina and Gold emerged from the bushes as Regina said, "Well if this is your idea of a rescue party then we got here just in time."

"What are you doing here?" Mary Margaret asked

Regina simply shrugged and said, "Same as you except me actually have a chance." She motioned to the box in Gold's hands, "Pandora's box. It can trap Pan for eternity just but opening the lid-"

"Why can't we kill him?" Hook simply said

Everyone gave him a look and Mary Margaret said, "Because I'm not explaining to my daughter why we killed the love of her life when he could've just been trapped."

Neal looked over to Emma and said, "You didn't tell my my father was with her."

"I didn't know." Emma replied

Tinkerbell then looked at Neal and said, "Wait, your father is the Dark one?"

"Yeah and he's not getting anywhere near Henry." Neal said looking at Gold.

Emma raised her eyebrows as she said, "Why? What are you talking about?"

"There's a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing. He didn't come here to protect Henry... he came here to kill him." Neal explained

Everyone looked at each other in shock as Regina backed away from Gold saying, "That was why you didn't want to find Neal before you got Henry back because you knew he'd spill your secret."

"Everything I did was to protect Henry. to rescue him from Pan-"

Emma cut Gold off saying, "-It all makes sense you left before we even made shore."

"You wanted to get to Henry first." Mary Margaret said as she aimed an arrow at Gold

David unsheathed his sword as he said, "To be on his own."

Hook unsheathed his sword saying, "So no one could stop you."

"So you can kill him." Regina ended

Emma glared at Gold as she said, "It's not gonna happen. Not unless you go through all of us first and even if you do then you'll have to get through Anna and I'm guessing she isn't thrilled with the idea of you hurting Henry."

"Your making a mistake. I don't care is the boy is destined to be my undoing I won't hurt him." Gold protested

Regina rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah because that sounds just like you."