*ten* Only Rich Girls Can Afford an Eating Disorder

*Andys POV*

We sat in silence for a little while after that, her gaze on the sky, while mine on the ground in front of me. I don't know what to say. How could she possibly know if it's going to be okay or not. She doesnt.  I could be screwed for all she knows. I'm failing my classes, so graduating is almost not an option if i dont get those up by the end of the semester, and even if i do that where will i stay once i move out? I don't have any money saved up, i've been looking for a job but nobody will hire me. 

I suddenly chuckled at something i had seen scrolling through tumblr. 

Only rich girls can afford an eating disorder.

I guess its true, i dont have a job, and cant get one because of how thin i am. Im unnapealing for them. I might scare away customers or something. Although, i am a boy, not a girl. 

I shook my head and chuckled softly, which caused Kora to look over at me, a weird look on her face. 

"Don't even worry about it, I thought of something sick and twisted" I laughed a little louder, and a smile appeared on her face.

"Well, at least you arent crying!" she giggled a bit herself, and sighed softly, her eyes moved towards her feet.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly.

She sighed and shook her head, "do you know who Cameron is?" She looked at me, her eyes were blank, expressionless..

********************

Short chapter, sorry it sucks XD ive had a lot going on lately so i havent had time to think up new ideas and all that, writers block in a way. Comment and all that stuff.