*six* Boys Who Like Boys

Carson was truly a beautiful person. We spent hours talking. He was a cat person, he loved old music like The Ramones, but also listened to a lot of other stuff too. From metal to classical. He was easy to talk to, and made me feel comfortable. We talked about his family, and how his dad was also abusive. Which made me sad, but I can see the great person he turned out to be, so maybe there's hope for me.

        By now we had started walking towards town, which scared me a little because I didn't want to run into anyone that would ruin this moment for me.

        But as usual, nothing goes how I want it to. The first person we see walking into town is, of course, Danny, and Kylie hanging off his arm. He pauses and looks at us, then turns to stare me down.

"Who's this?" He asked, gritting his teeth slightly, his grip on his girlfriend tightened a bit.

"Carson this is Danny, Danny, Carson" I introduced the two guys with a slight grimace on my face. This whole situation was uncomfortable for me, especially with Kylie there. The two shook hands, but Danny was stiff, he wasn't as relaxed and outgoing like normal. He flashed me a death glare before reattaching himself back to Kylie. I just sighed and shook my head, then moved slightly closer to Carson. 

"Well, we better be going, nice seeing you guys" I nodded at the couple as i was pulling Carson past them, breathing a sigh of relief when they started to walk away. 

"Well that was awkward" Carson chuckled, looking down at me. 

"Yeah, he is.. was.. my best friend, and things happened that shouldn't have whatsoever." I explained to him, my eyes watering as i spoke. I wasn't sure how to feel about the situation to be honest. It did hurt to know that he doesn't care about me as much as i thought, but being around Carson has shown me that the whole world doesn't revolve around Danny.

"Like?" He pressed, he stopped walking and looked down at me. 

I sighed deeply, "Well, we did stuff." I felt like a little kid saying that, but considering that i was as virgin as a virgin can be until last night it made sense.

He gave me a weird look, and i realized that I hadn't told him that i was gay. Well its out now, I cant exactly hide it or cover it up. 

"Like, you guys had sex?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I just nodded in response and looked down at my feet, suddenly feeling really self concious. "So, youre a boy who likes other boys? Like, gay?" I nodded again and bit my lip, slowly returning my gaze to his. 

"Oh, thats cool" Was what he said. Thats cool. THATS COOL?! Who just says that? Usually its 'ew fag' or something along those lines, but no, thats cool. 

I laughed out loud and covered my face, "Thats cool?" I asked, still giggling.

He rolled his eyes, nodded, and started walking again. "Why is that even so funny?" 

"It's not! It was just unexpected, thats all." I was grinning, the laughing had died down, but the smile wasn't going away any time soon. 

I finally felt completely and 100% accepted. I could really be myself around this man. 

*************************

*A/N: Two parts in two days. WOW! 

Will there be drama? Should i start including Kylie and Kora into the story more? 

Ideas? Comments are appreciated! I might have a special band member appearance and turn this into a fan fic. Who would you want to see?*