Idk what to call this chapter..... 😅

Finishing off from last time.. here we go....

You didn't how to react.. in fact.. it was like your brain shut down... you just kind of....stood there...

When you realised what had happened you immediately hugged back.. suddenly you felt something tug at the back of your hair very gently. You look behind you to see Tsukishima standing there clearly forced into the hug, you couldn't help but giggle.. suddenly your giggles turned into laughter and your laughter turned into snorts.. you sounded like a pig! The whole team started laughing as well. Than your laughter kinda started sounding worse than Kuroos...

" Damn Kuroo-San has some competition huh y/n?" Tsukishima teased

" I guess he *laughter* Does huh?" You managed to say

(-time skip brought too you by tsukishima's dinosaur collection-)

You were on your way out of the gym when you felt a familiar weight place itself on your head, you look up and suddenly see Tsukishima waltz into the space next to you.

Without hesitation you grab his arm and twist it, you didn't do it too hard in fear he would get angry at you and maybe twist your arm in return... I mean ... who wouldn't be scared..

Well clearly he didn't take the joke as grabbed your arm in return and dragged you towards  the was and pinned you

( stop yo dirty minds, this is kinda what it looked like)

Saying you didn't know how to react would be a FAT understatement

Saying you didn't know how to react would be a FAT understatement... but the second you looked up you realised that that was what Tsukishima wanted. You see, you were the kind, mature and smart type of person, you always had an idea of what was going on and how to react and what to do... so all he wanted to do was throw you off...

    IT WORKED... ( just saying )