One Shot

I Can Help

Peter tapped his foot impatiently, looking at the clock

Peter tapped his foot impatiently, looking at the clock. He hated History right now. Y/n was asleep on the seat beside him, leaning against him.

He didn't know if Y/n was lucky or expert on falling asleep without getting caught but he could only focus on Y/n's hand lazily resting on his thigh.

He was glad she had atleast stopped stroking circles and fell asleep, but he was hungry too.

The bell finally rung and Peter sighed internally, shaking the girl. " N/n, it's lunch. "Y/n looked around and nodded.

" Okay, good. I was hungry. " She mumbled and grabbed her bag. Peter shook his head and collected her stuff which she forgot, and followed her to the cafeteria.

" Didn't get much sleep last night? Or it's usual history? " Peter nudges her, handing her the papers. Y/n blushed slightly and shook her head.

" Both. Bed was a little uncomfortable. " She mumbled and Peter chuckled.
Waving at Ned, Y/n made her way to him with her tray in one hand and books and papers in one.

Managing to sit across him carefully, she sighed and placed her tray down, taking a fry quickly from Peter's and tossing it in her mouth.

Peter glared at her playfully before diving into his food. Ned rolled his eyes at the two as usual and ate his food quitely. The chatter around the cafeteria was usual, the popular girls giggling and talking loudly while the jocks and Playboys eyed their interests like they're a piece of meat.

Ned and Peter eventually got in a conversation but Y/n gladly blocked them out because she knew they either talk about Star Wars, or Tony Stark.

" Why is that guy staring at you? " Ned asks our of the blue and Y/n looked around absentmindedly, her eyes landing on the boy who was staring at her.

" Don't mind him. He's trying to fuck me ever since the start of the year. " She mumbled and Peter choked on his fries.
" Couldn't you be a little subtle in it? " He coughed and Y/n giggled.

" Sorry, I forgot innocent child was sitting beside me. " She teased and Peter nudged her. " Ow! " She nudged back, hard. Peter winced fakely and Y/n smirked.

" That's what you get. "

Lunch hour was finished and Y/n parted her way for library to study while Ned and Peter went to their classes.

Y/n didn't know she was being followed, so she peacefully rested at a corner table and read through her book, eventually making notes.

" He's stalking you or what? " MJ asks, plppping on the chair beside her and
Y/n frowned and looked at MJ, who pointed at the table a row down or two.

Y/n groaned as she sighted him and banged her head on the table, getting a warning look from the librarian.

Shaking her head, she spent the hour minding her own business and went to her next class, waving at MJ who didn't even care to wave back.