13. Getting Stabbed in Your Dream is Something You don't want to Experience

Start from the beginning

They blinked, glanced at each other, and scrambled out of the box in a rush. Rin swept her raven hair out of her sea green eyes and looked at me questioningly.

"Any ideas on going up?"

Percy's eyes lit up. "I prefer the stairs."

He glanced at me. I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Obviously. But, that's not an option."

 "Oh yeah?" Percy sighed. "Then what?"

 "Wait a sec, let me think," I muttered, scratching my head. The two siblings rolled their eyes as they waited (un)patiently. Just then, being my usual genius self, a brilliant idea passed by like lightning.

 "Oh, I've got an idea!" I shouted, as the two jumped up. I snickered as they glared at me. Oh, this was going to be fun. "My plan is- Argh!" I feigned a scream. 

 "What's that?!" I pointed behind them, and Rin and Percy turned around in a hurry. 

 To face nothing but dispersing guards.

 Before they could turn back in confusion, I swiftly took out two syringes of tranquilizers from my pockets (No idea how that went there), and slammed them into their necks. In a blink, the siblings were on the floor, face to the ground. I think I saw a bit of blood around Percy's nose, but oh well.

 Mission solved. 

 I hurled the two kids (Heavy as hell) and dragged them to the elevator. 

 It was all great until we got to the right floor. I tried my best on getting them both out. Tried, mind you.

 "Right," I mumbled. "How do I get them insi- CAP!!!"

 I screeched at the incoming Capsicle, who had a face of pure confusion at the sight of us three. I'm sure that I looked ridiculous. 

 "Wanna help?" I asked him, a mad smile dancing on my face. "Uhh... Sure?" 

 Rogers walked into the elevator, and picked Percy up in his arms. As he stepped out, I straddled Rin, who was lighter than I had expected.

 "Why does Percy have a bloody nose?" Cap asked, as he nodded at Percy, his head lolling on Cap's shoulder, spilling blood onto his shirt.

 "No idea. Take him to his room will ya?" Rogers nodded as he went over to get a roll of tissues. "Oh, and kick him in the ass for me, okay!?" I shouted after him, as the two awkwardly began to move down the corridor.

------------------

PERCY'S POV

 "What's wrong, Perseus?" Hissed Tartarus, as he emerged from the gloom of the pit. "Don't tell me that you're scared."

  "I'm not!" I screamed, but I can't help but feel chills running down my spine. I was slowly backing away, but I had nowhere to run. Rocks as sharp as glass were lined right behind me, and I could already feel the rocks slicing my back. Blood trickled down my back, as I tried to remain standing. 

 Tartarus began laughing. The sound rang out cold, and menacing. "This time, I shall rip you to pieces." He began to advance, a long sword flashing from his hand. It was black, as black as shadows, and the souls of the condemned were swirling in the metal, ghostly faces flashing here and there.

 His eyes were steely, as he approached, swinging his weapon like a child on Halloween, swinging a bag full of candy. He had the same look too, with his mad smile and scary outfit.

 All of a sudden, he held the blade back, and ran it through my abdomen. Blood erupted from my mouth, as I gasped in pain. It felt like being burned with a hot iron.