chapter 4

two days after alex and axel visit, my father called me and told me about the meeting.

"greetings father" i bow a little
"yes" he answer while gestured me to straight up.
"what do you need father?"i ask after stand straight again
" do you know about the major meeting?"he ask while looking at me
"yes, alex and axel told me when they visited the palace two days ago"

"those kids really know anything"he mumble under his breath."anyway just like they told you. there will be held a major meeting, this time the meeting will be held in the human kingdom, and you will be attending the banquet" the banquet is held before the meeting and the banquet will attend by many noble.

"why?" usually they will not bring their child to a meeting like this. well i dont really know tough cus the last meeting was held when i was not born yet.

"the meeting will be held a few more months and in that time you and the other prince will already have your debut and coming of age, so the other king thing that it will be a good chance that you and the other prince get to know each other"well it makes sense

"will the twin come?"
"if you want to they can come"he ask while raised his brow
" then they will come with us"im kinda happy, cus i dont want to be bored in those 5 days plus i can have some company in that banquet. "is there anything else you want to say?"i ask

"yes just take a sit first. you really change huh?, first time i meet you, you really dont have manner"he said with an amused face.

i sit like he ask. while he walk toward the sofa in front of me.
"of course, it because i dont want to let father down"i said with (not) sweet smile and (not) sweetly sound
"tsk whatever"he said with annoyed look
"father you hurt my feeling, didnt you love me?" i said while holding my chest looking like i hurt
" brat" i really like to tease him. to bad he's the king. "anyway did your preparation of your coming of age already done"

"it's done, the tutor said i already good at the etiquette and the dance"
"good, about your awakening ceremony you still remember right?"what he meant is the plan about my death magic

"of course, father will use your illusion right?"
"yes i will just cover the death magic part, the other thing like mana capacity and other magic that you got will still can be seen"

"okay ,do you need other thing father?" i ask
"no you can go"
"then i'll take my leave" i bow and go out from father office

i didnt know there was something like this in the game, but the game only tells you about what happend in the academy so i don't know.
this time if i go to the major meeting i will surely meet the other capture targets, and maybe i have to avoid them, but of course that was to much work and i didnt think i can do that because the reason i go there is because 'to get along' with them so of course i cant avoid them, plus i mean there no reason to avoid them, well maybe there is.

anyways i will tell you about the awakening ceremony, the awakening ceremony will be held when we are reaching an age of 7 years old. the ceremony is done for us to know about our status. like mana capacity, magic, and other stuff.

about what type of magic that we will have is uncertain but usually the commoner will only have one common magic, while noble usually have two common magic, but sometimes there also some noble that has rare magic or even legendary magic.but of course its really rare.

and for a royalty sometimes they has three magic, they can have two common and rare or two rare and one common, sometimes they even have common-rare-legendary but looks like its quite rare. but from the otome game, some of the prince has 3 magic with common-rare-legend. so i dont really know if we will still call that rare. but there is sometime that the royalty has 2 magic with common-legendary or rare-legend its still okay or normal. but if royalty has only 2 magic with two common they will be looked down because it has no different from noble.

i just walk trough the hall that to my room, while still thinking about my upcoming debut party, they will probably officially announce about my tittle as the crown prince. and a lot of noble will definitely trying to suck up to me. well my life wont be as simple as it is now.

usually trhe ceremony was held in the temple but some of the high ranking noble and royalty often doing it on their own place while celebrating the coming of age. and so because im a royalty i will celebrating it in the palace.

_______________________________
im sorry its really short, i don't know what to write anymore:(
And the next chapter will probably take a long time to update, cuz this is my last saved chapter.
And that means i have to write the next chapter first from the start😩
Anyway thankss for the vote and reading my story😚