prolog (re-edited)

there was an old building in the countryside, which is not used anymore. the quiet place right now is unusually noisy with alot of gunshoot sound.

in one of the room that has some noise in it, right now is its full of corpse and some dying people.

There was a girl standing there in the midst of the dead bodies, breathing heavily while  clutching her waist, tightly to prevent the blood leaking .

"die you bitch!!!"said one of the man who still can stand while aiming a gun to the girl.
while the girl who already exhausted from the fight with the other man, is now heavily injured, and before she has the time to evade, the bullet already penetrate her heart.

and she fall to the ground lifeless.

the girl POV
i was an assasin that time, i dont have a family nor friends. i was always doing my mission alone. you could say that im a strong assasin eventhough im a girl.
but of course no matter how strong I'm , i still can died.

that time i was doing my mission as usual, i go to the place that my target will be at, at first everything go well, but- it goes to well that i suspect it, but I still go. But then I was surrounded, they'd look like they already know my plan. they lure me to the room where the target at, and they surround me with a lot of man pointing a gun at me.

of course i fight back. and fortunately i killed a lot of them so there is not that much left, but nearing the end i already exhausted and got shoot because i cant dodge it. that time i know I already died.
well that what i thought but why am i still have my conscious?.

i was in the dark place, and i still can feel my body. this place is warm and a little comfortable so i wont protest, sometimes i even hear something from the outside.

after about 3 month?¿, i dont know, in that place.  i feel like I am being pushed, and it was really painfull, it's like whole body is being crushed.

Because of that i really want to scream, but what came out is the sound of baby crying.

"congratulation your majesty its a healthy baby girl!"said some feminime voice that holding me.

after sometime i already stop crying, and trying to open my eyes. but what greet me the first time i open my eyes is a blinding light, that make me have to close my eyes again. after a while, i open my eyes again slowly so that my eyes can readjust with the light.

what i see after i open my eyes is an apperance of a giant, i mean a woman wearing a maid dress. she's really big. or am i the one who is small. she carry me while walking to a bed. on the bed with another woman laying on it.

"what!,what do you mean a girl!!?"the woman said, more like a shout.she have that disgusted face on it. while the maid that carry flinch by her shout.

"but your maje—"

"don't get near me!!"she shout again, cutting of what the maid wanted to said.
"why did i give birth to a girl"she said with a desperate voice. "this girl is useless"

she just keep mumbling of me being a girl for sometimes. right now I'm certain that the woman who keep cursing me is my mother, and she definitely hate me, i wouldn't deny that.

after a while, the woman- or should i say my mother, looking at me with some lunatic face on. I think she'll really going crazy.

"dress her up as a boy, and don't tell anyone about her gender"yup she's definitely going crazy.

______________________________
* i really dont know what i was writing😭
* please if there some grammar that is wrong please feel free to tell me so i can correct it