Haunted trail (Haikyuu oneshot)

Hello! I apologize for not updating for almost two weeks, I've been busy. But, I shall write now. Anyways, this is sort based off something I did IRL, so yeah. This includes most of Karasuno's boy volleyball team. Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Enjoy. uwu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  As the bus made it's way down the road. Hinata's lower limbs swayed back and forth, currently seated in the back, with Kageyama. The boy was rather nervous, his expression showed it too. He tried his best not to hurl, or freak out. But it was almost impossible. Kageyama silently stared out the window, trying his best to ignore the panicked male beside him. As for the others. They were chatting away. Yamagucci talking with an annoyed Tsukishima about how excited he is. Sugawara and Dachi were currently talking about their next game, ah. The parents of the team. Oh, and you can't forget the others! Tanaka and Nishinoya were currently simping over Kiyoko, asking her if she were going and other nonsense. Asahi was huddled up in the corner, he..he wasn't enjoying this.

  ''Ugh...'' The orange haired boy whined softly, hugging his knees to his chest now. Kageyama stole a small glance at the smaller. Muttering a small insult; "Boke..'' Though, the smaller had heard such. Turning his head to face him, arching an eyebrow. "What?" Kageyama seemed to ignore the male. Suga was now watching, discretely glaring at Kags. Daichi just- watched too. ''Stupid boke, so scared. Don't go crying to m--''  The bus had abruptly come to a stop, causing Kageyama to slam face first into the seat in front of him. The driver stood, turning to the teams direction. "Alright! We're here.'' The boys proceeded to shuffle out from the bus, Tanaka turned around. "Kiyoko, You're not coming?'' The female shook her head, leaving two very disappointed boys. Hinata's figure began to shake as he gulped, hearing the faint screams of people up ahead. He reached behind him as they entered the line, pulling out his phone and scrolling through his contacts. Pressing one, he began to type.

                                                                                                 🎮 One and only gamer  

                                                                                                   Tangerine is online..

                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kenma, help

                                                                                                    One and only gamer is online..

                                  With wut

                                                                                                                                                                                      We're at the haunted trail and i'm terrified

                               Calm yourself and breath, none of it's real                                            

                                                                                                                                                                                  KENMA THIS IS LITERALLY ALL REAL