"Blinky. Aarrrgh. Go to the pub. Go prepare for the Trollhunters lesson. Go do something!" He instructs waving his hand towards the door. "Just leave. I promise you they'll wake soon they just need to sleep this off." He huffs pushing Blinky and Aarrrgh towards the exit. "When they wake you will be the first to know. Trust me." Vendel promises before kicking them out of his study and locking the now damaged door.

 Aarrrgh goes to protest but guards thankfully lead them away allowing a peaceful silence to settle.

 Huffing he sits back in his chair and stares at your unconcious form. When you woke you'd probably have more than a few questions so he might as well enjoy the quiet he can get now.  

 "... You are a lot of trouble." He murmered before he paused. Walking over he signs and pulls your blanket back up where Aarrrgh had dragged it down. He hums and rearranges your pillows as well making sure you'd wake up warm and comfortable. "I sincerely hope your worth it." He hums tapping your forehead before settling back into his chair. 

 He had a feeling you were. But he wouldn't say that aloud. Not yet.

~~~~

  You wake up feeling strange. Your head is dizzy and you aren't sure where you are or what's happened but something feels off. Blinking, orange light fills your vision. You whine fingers instinctively grabbing your covers only to realize their not your covers.

 Head still reeling you try and stay calm as your eyes struggle to focus. The orange is less bright but your vision is still blurry and your surroundings are fuzzy at best.

 Where were you? What was going on? Your head throbs and your surroundings are unfamiliar leaving you on edge.

 ".... Hello?" You ask softly. Your voice is strained and you feel exhausted as vague memories drift in and out of your mind. You can't make sense of them and you don't try to as you blink feeling nauseous. Trying to focus, your eyesight remains poor and the sounds around you are all muffled. Where were you? You can't remember.

 "Your awake." Closing your eyes and slowly shifting on what feel like a stone table you groan. Opening your eyes again you see a fuzzy outline of Vendel surrounded by intense orange light. He appeared to be in a chair on the opposite side of the room reading what looked like a book. You close your eyes nodding at his statement, throat hurting to much to speak again. You listen to a distant thump as he places the book down and quiet tapping as he begins walking over to you. 

 You feel yourself relax as you vaguely remember him carrying you to his study.

  You're safe in the HeartStone. It's blurry but you remember being dragged here after you got hurt but the details escape you. Something about Jim and Draal and a burst of light? So much yelling and outrage but you don't know why. Grunting you try and block it out, it just made your head hurt. 

 "How are you feeling?" Vendel asks softly. His hand goes over your forehead and the cold stone feels nice against your flushed skin. Your more alert now and opening your eyes again, your vision is slowly clearing as everything begins to focus. 

 "..." You raise your hands looking at them and then look back to Vendel. Your heads still fuzzy and you can barely think but you have an idea of what happened. You also had dream like memories that took place after you passed out.

 Contemplating what to say, Vendel waits for an answer. Thinking you open your mouth before closing it. You swallow throat still feeling sore.

  "I..." Your unsure what to say and it burns forcing yourself too speak so you close your mouth again.