Chapter 7

"Clarke."

"Hmph." I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Clarke!" I opened my eyes. That voice wasn't my mothers. I pulled the blanket off over my head and saw Lexa staring at me from in front of my bed. I screamed and pulled my blanket up more.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE." She smiled and chuckled.

"I'm waking you up for school. Your mom told me I'd have better luck waking you up then her." I blushed, realizing I was only in underwear and a tang top.

"Yeah, it worked," I muttered.

"I'm not dressed though." She widened her eyes and started coughing.

"I can turn around." I nodded and she turned around towards my wall of drawings. I got up and into my closet (ha get it... closet... okay I'll stop) and put on a blue t-shirt and jeans.

"Is this Lincoln and Anya," Lexa called.

"Yeah," I said pulling my shirt over my head and putting my shoes on. When I walked out, I saw Lexa with the drawing of her. I froze, as her eyes scanned over it.

"NO THAT'S-" I snatched it from her and she looked at me surprised.

"Was that me?" I didn't know what to say so I stuffed it in my pocket.

"We're going to be late," I muttered, walking out of my room and to the front door. My mom was standing there.

"It worked, you're going to be on time," my mom said. I groaned and put my hands on my face.

"Bye mom," I say, leaving. I hear footsteps behind me and Lexa catches up to me. She was fast.

"Was it," she asked again. I stared straight ahead, trying not to get lost in her.

"Clarke please, I won't judge." I looked over at her and melted.

"Did you read the writing?" She shook her head.

"I was about to when you took it." I sighed, relieved. My plan wasn't completely ruined yet.

"Yes, it was you." The silence drew on, making me sigh in pain.

"Well aren't you going to say something," I snap.

"It was really good." I rolled my eyes. We approached the school and I stopped. I started to turn around, when Lexa grabbed my arm. I looked down at it and blushed.

"Oh no you don't." She dragged me in, where all the students stared up at us and watched. The teacher, a fierce looking lady came over and extended her hand.

"Clarke, it is nice to meet you. I am Indra, your teacher. She turned around.

"Everyone this is Clarke. Clarke, would you like to show us any skills you might have?" I bit my lip and looked at Lexa.

"Only if I get to be with Lexa"

***

The fighting ring was dusty, and looked to have been at least 10 years old, with rusted down bars. The class stood a few feet away from us, watching me in horror. I looked at Lexa, who looked concerned as she put her fists up. She bent her knees. She had the height advantage, but I had the surprise advantage.

"Good luck ladies, GO." Lexa didn't attack first, she was smart. Instead, we spun around in circles.

"Come on Clarke, I'm getting dizzy," she groaned.

"Then come on then," I said back, giving her a wink. She tripped a bit, blushing. After another minute, I get impatient, and go at her. Obviously expecting this she caught me and flips me upside down. I hit the ground and feel blood running down my body. I hear gasps coming from the crowd. Lexa leans over me.

"That was cute Clarke. I feel like you would be better if your patience didn't get the best of you." Keep her focused on me, I thought.

"You're right, but you missed one thing." She raised her eyebrows. I kicked her in the crotch, and she stumbled back, screaming. I grabbed her waist while she was still in shock, and went flying back with her. She hit the ground, hard. I put my knees on her legs, and one arm on her chest. She grabbed that arm, but I put my other arm on her neck, softly so I wouldn't really hurt her.

"You missed that I have the element of surprise." I leaned in to her ear.

"Babe~."

Hahaha that was really gay. I'm probably going to make the next chapter in Lexa's POV so I can write her reaction to getting beat by Clarke (and getting called babe hehe). Anygays HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I won't be updating tomorrow because I'm going to be at my friend's house, but have a good Halloween and STAY SAFE! Don't get attacked by a wild bullet. Too soon? Lol- Emma