Then she turned to Azron who was still standing in the corner like a child who is in trouble, "Azron did you hear? She said yes!" Squealed Azealah to Azron.

Azron's face lit up as he saw his mate smile so widely while he thought about how he could take advantage of this situation. He quickly thought before he spoke, "That's right Flower she did. Come hug me to celebrate." Azron more like demanded Azealah.

The Angel quickly stepped away from Meredith's hold and ran to Azron, jumping on him which caused him to hold her waist midway and quickly connect their bodies together. Her legs were wrapped around his torso as he shoved his face in her neck, taking in her calming scent.

Azealah giggled out loud because Azron's nose and hair was slightly tickling her. Azron smiled widely and kissed her neck quickly before fading the smile out of his face when he felt her pull away from him slightly.

"Okay! okay! I get it I'm not wanted here anymore. I'll just leave." Meredith said as she tried to hide her excitement and eagerness to see her mate by using the couple's PDA as an excuse but the truth is she's used to this. Demon mates have no shame at all and she knew Azron didn't either if it wasn't for his shy Angel mate.

"Bye-bye." Azealah waved at Meredith excited to see what's going to happen between her and Lucifer.

Meredith exited out of the room as she confidently walked towards where she felt like Lucifer would be. She was going to show him and everyone else she's more than strong enough to lead Hell and no one is going to stop her from being strong.

Azealah looked at Azron again and squealed out loud feeling accomplished.

"I'm so happy! I don't even know what to do!" She said in a high pitched voice showing her happiness.

"Hmmm... I got an idea." Azron pretended to think before speaking.

"What is it?!" Azealah asked with wide eyes ready to listen.

"Well.." Azron said as he leaned closer to his mate as if he was going to tell her the biggest secret to ever exist.

"You could kiss me." Azron whispered.

Azealah giggled in shyness and felt her cheeks heating up quickly. She looked around the room trying to calm down but her eyes involuntarily found Azron's.

Azealah slightly leaned down and Azron waited not so patiently to have her plum lips on his already. She finally found the courage to completely leaned down and kiss her mate as Azron returned the kiss with no hesitation.

Azron led the kiss knowing Azealah is still not comfortable enough with leading it since she thinks she's too inexperienced but in reality Azron finds her perfect. Absolutely perfect.

He suddenly froze which caused Azealah to pull back. She looked at him only to find his eyes wide open, fully black. Absolutely no white in them. This is the first time Azealah has ever seen her mate like this. She doesn't know what's happening to him.

She doesn't know whether to hide because of her fear or stay because of her concern. She finally decided that this is her Azron and he would never harm her. A sudden shift in the air happened and a very dark aura started to roll off Azron in waves.

Azealah quickly brought her hands up to his face and cupped his cheeks. "Azron?" She slightly whispered.

His eyes snapped towards her. She couldn't tell what he was feeling. All she felt was the darkness that was rolling off of him and all she saw is his dark eyes.

"Mate." Whispered Azron back. Azealah nodded her head quickly.

"It's me." The Angel said softly trying to figure out what is happening. His power was increasing by the second and Azealah felt it through the bond. Even though they haven't mated yet but they're so close to each other that it almost felt like they have already mated.

"Love?" Whispered Azron again. Azealah looked at him and felt his arms tighten around her waist. He was still holding her in his arms and she didn't dare to move away from him.

"Are you okay?" Asked Azealah softly.
Azron just nodded his head as he looked like he was trying to control something.

Azealah leaned in towards him and kissed his forehead while massaging the back of his neck. Azron closed his eyes when he felt the familiar sparks erupt from on his forehead and opened them when they disappeared. His eyes were now their normal dark color.

Azealah looked at him speechless at what just happened, "Are you okay Azron? What happened? Should I call on someone?" She questioned him quickly.

Azron leaned down and gave her a soft peck on her lips before pulling away just a bit.

"I'm officially the King of Hell." Azron whispered and caught Azealah's lips in his own right after he finished his sentence.

Azealah gasped at his statement which only gave him access to her sweet mouth. His tongue plunged into her mouth as he continued to taste her. His hands rubbing her hips in which she sighed in happiness in return.

She pulled away just a bit before speaking, "Are you okay?" She asked once again.

Azron looked down at his flower before nodding, "I'm fine." He answered her, telling her the complete truth.

He felt almost the same since he already has everyone in Hell submitted to him in the first place. He just felt his Demons get a little stronger due to the new placement.

"You know... I'm a king now and I can command anything." He whispered in her ear which made her confused about why he was telling her this.

"As the King of Hell, I demand... Azealah, soon to be, Stones to spend the rest of today and tomorrow with me and me only. No interruptions."
(A/N: Stones is Azron's last name)

Azealah giggled and blushed furiously knowing the entirety of Hell heard his command since he was now a King and any sentence that starts with "As the King of Hell..." would be heard by everyone in Hell. She knew this because her mother would say "As A Goddess in Heaven..." every time she commanded something from Heaven.

Azron also knew this but he didn't care. As long as his command goes through and he has his mate all to himself then nothing else matters... for now at least. Soon Meredith and Lucifer would stick their heads in his and his Flower's life again.

——————

Thank you so much for reading this story! Please Vote, Comment, and Share!

Question of the Chapter;

Would you rather have the next chapter for Azron and Azealah or Lucifer and Meredith?