CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Comincia dall'inizio

"It's like you knew I needed help" She released a sigh and sent a curt nod to the two boys behind Yakusoku.

"Yeah" She laughed "Introductions later, so do you have a plan?" She asked looking at the purple barrier warily.

"Ē to" She rubbed the back of her head nervously "I didn't really think that far, I just wanted to get to the top before..." She trailed on not wanting to say much " It would have been easy if we didn't have them around" She gestured to the Sand shinobi.

"We can take care of them just make sure you find a way to get inside" Yakusoku placed a hand on Akira's head looking down at her "Yoshi?"

"H-hai" Then the three dissapeared appearing before the Sand shinobi's and engaging them on a fight. Akira looked at them mesmerized by their skills and the way they worked as a team.

Coming back to her senses she creaped to one of the four. An idea came to her as she didn't want to risk being sported by any of the ninja's. Masking her chakra she still continued to the barrier looking for even a weak point of it.

Finding a point where chakra didn't flow naturally, she summoned the electricity to her hand wanting to test her theory out. She stepped closer with her handoutstretched, she touched the barrier and her hand went through. Taking this as a confirmation she let the electricity envelope her whole body and quickly passed through it.

She dropped to her knees let the electricity leave her body, taking shaky breaths she looked up at the roof where a fight was going on. Taking deep breaths to calm herself and her body down she stood already feeling her chakra coming back.

Pushing herself she let chakra flow to her feet and leaped from the ground. Reaching the top she saw Hiruzen battling two men that Akira knew very well from her books. Hashirama and Tobirama Senju.

"What do we have here?" A chill ran up Akira's spine when she heard the voice behind her, she leaped giving herself distance from the person, taking out her kunai.

"Who are you?" She asked gripping her kunai.

"Sssomeone is rather ssscared" He said amused walking toward Akira, he turned his head to the side his smile faltering a little then he grinned "You look exactly like Izumi when she was young" He said looking over Akira then back at her.

"Y-you knew my mother?" Akira asked still wanting to keep the distance and she halted when the snake like man also stopped.

"Yesss" He smiled "Izumi Sssarutobi" Akira eye's widened when she hair her mother's last name.

"S-sarutobi?" She turned her whole body to look at the Hokage her eyes still wide.

"Sssuch a ssshame ssshe died ssso young" He still kept his smile as he spoke "Oh how rude of me, I'm Orochimaru"

"Orochimaru " Akira said under her breath "You are one of the legendary Sannin and you were the Hokage's student" She said carefully.

"You know your hissstory" Orichamaru said impressed.

"Akira!" She heard the Hokage shout " What are you doing here?"

"I came to help!"

"No you can't, he's to powerful for you" The Hokage suddenly appeared behind Akira, holding a huge staff and Akira immediately recognised it from her dreams.

"I" She looked at the staff "What are you going to do with that?"

"Stop Orochimaru and make sure you are safe" He smiled a little.

"I can't let you do that" She said ayeing the staff "I can't let you die" Suddenly he got ahold of Akira and leaped away from Orochimaru to the tree where he was held to by the first.

He brought his hands togather as he watched Orochimaru walked to his katana.

"Sensei, your out of breath" Akira also noticed as Hiruzen took deep breath then returned to his normal breathing, he glanced over his shoulder then back at him "You've aged. I've never seen you in pain before" Then he laughed "Even you, who have been praised as the God of all ninja..."

"What is that?"

"What is going on?"

Akira abruptly turned to the voices, she scowled, looking at the ninja's who wore anbu masks and she scolded herself for not noticing them that they were there. How they been here the whole time?

"I see. Your after Uchiha Susuke" Hearing Sasuke's name brought her back to Orochimaru and Sarutobi

Akira's eyes widened looking at a very different Orochimaru. He was a woman now, beautiful but still creepy.

"Hai, You are correct"

"So you use Reincarnation technique  to steal someone's body and make your mind immortal" He released a long breath "That face and body...How many bodies have you gone through?"

Akira was impressed by the jutsu but she didn't like that he killed people so he could live longer. She shuddered at the thought.

"I'm planning on taking over Sasuke-kun's after he grows up to my liking" Disgusted Akira glared at Orochimaru but she got distracted when her eyes fell on the two previous Kage's behind Orochimaru   " You would prefer this face right?" He said as he removed his hand fro his face.

"Absolutely " Akira muttered.

Suddenly they were inside a cage with a panting Hiruzen. Black chakra enveloped Akira as she grunted angry that she can't do anything to help, that Hiruzen does not want her help, that she can't even prevent his death. Feeling the spike in chakra Hiruzen turned to look behind him and what he saw made his blood run cold.

Sooo here's your chapter guys and finally we get to Akira's power, even though she can't control it yet.

So any comments about the chapter? Did you like it or you can say it in the omments section.