CHAPTER FIVE

I've just hit 20 views, to others it may not be much but I really appreciate and I'm greatfull to those who read my book.

And as a thank you heres another chapter. Enjoy.

Chapter Five

Akira's POV

Yet again Naruto woke up first only this time he made breakfast for me and letf it in the microwave. I smiled placing the noodles on the table then ate. Today I'm meeting another squad but I've already decided which team i want to be part of, (I bet you guys already know) I want to start with their missions but i also want to give the onether chance maybe I'll find another team interesting other than Team 7.

I finished my breakfast took my bag from next to the beat down couch that Naruto loved. I don't se the point of keeping it but if it makes Naruto happy then I won't throw it out or better yet just set it on fire.

On my way to the training grounds i bumped into Shikamaru who was also going to the grounds and that gave me an idea that i was neeting his team.

"Hey Shika" I said walking beside him, he smiled looking at the sky.

"Hey" he gritted back "it's such a drag walking to the grounds" he sighed looking down at me "What have you been up to?"

"Oh since I wasn't placed in a squad the Hokage wanted me to be part of every team exercise then i get to choose which one I want to be placed" I said adjusting to my straps.

"Such a drag" he refered "But I'm preetty sure you've already chosen"

"Yeah, Naruto is on team 7 and I was thinking of going there but since I figure your in the squad that I'm supposed to train with today I'm having second thoughts " He sighed.

"It would be cool to have you around" he said shoving his hands in his pockets "Oh by the way my mom said you should come by, she's got something that she wants to give to you"

"O-okay"

No one's POV

Shikamaru and Akira arrived at the training grounds the same time as Asuma.

"Looks like smoking runs in the family" Akira muttered seing Asuma with a cigarette between his lips playing with a lighter.

"Oh yeah I've seen the Hokage smoking" Choji said munching more of his potato chips "Hi Akira!" He shouted with, which alerted Asuma to look from his lighter with a alerted look.

His eyes landed on a young girl with a leaf band hanging on her weist, she wore blue shorts with a weapons pouch on her left leg with her blue ninja sandals. His eyes averted to her upperbody and she wore a fishnet with a red t-shirt over it with her long brown hair tailing behind her.

"Hey Choj" Akira said taking out a bag of chips from her bag "Here" she gave to Choji.

"Oh yes" Choji said taking the chips "That's why I love you" he ruffled Akira's hair and in return she slapped the big guy's hand away.

"Choji Akamichi" Akira said with a warning voice "You know I hate when you mess up my hair" She whined, pouting.

Asuma was amazed at how her aura changed from being angry to happy. He was also amazed at how similar Akira was to her mother, she's the young version of Izumi.

"Asuma-sensei, this is Akira" Choji said first.

"Akira, this is Asuma-sensei" Akira smiled at the Hokage's son, noticing the cigarette between his lips playing with a lighter and she chuckled.