Heartbreaker

~~Taemin's P.O.V.~~
As I walked outside to say goodbye to them Kai was kissing Natasha "I love you Natasha" Kai said as I kept looking at them Kai looked at me and smiled at me in a distance as I kept staring at them I couldn't help it but get mad and hold my tears in , as I walked in the dorm I walked up to room and locked the door "Taemin what's wrong ?" Onew said against the door "........" I couldn't help it but cry and punch my pillow "Taemin come on answer the door" said Onew again "j-just leave me alone I don't want to talk to nobody" I said as I looked at the ceiling "why Natasha why did you kiss him" I said as I cried. As I kept on crying Minho opened the door and hugged me tight "what's wrong Taemin?" Minho said while looking at me "he-he kissed her right in front of me Minho" I said while crying as I kept crying Minho patted my back "be strong and prove to her that your much better than Kai and show her that your her match not Kai" Minho said as he hugged me, as I looked at him I couldn't help it but smile "your right Minho I am better than Kai I'll show her of what I am" I said.
~~Kris's P.O.V.~~
As I kept pacing around I looked at my watch and it was 6:00 as I looked outside Kai was holding her tight, as I walked out of the dorm I took away Natasha from the nasty grips of Kai "where were you?And look at you, you smell bad go take a shower" I said mad as she left I looked at Kai straight in the eyes "next time you hug her or touch her without my permission I'll break all of your fingers so you can't hug her" I said as I turned around and walked to the dorm. "Aren't you a bit overprotective over her" Kai said to me as I was going to open the door, I? looked at him I talked back to him "it's not of your damn business of what I do I protect her because she's like my little sister and I want her to stay away from idiots as you" I said as slid inside her dorm.
~~~Angie boo's note~~~
Hope you guys liked it because my partner in crime fan hurled while she read it please comment and vote please anyways Saranghae <3