Sweet Bitter Jelousy

~~~~~Kai's P.O.V~~~~~~~~
"Hey we should have a game of soccer how about it SHINee vs. EXO how about it?" Minho said grinning at Natasha. "How about if the losing team buys food for everyone including our new teammate" said Taemin as he pulled Natasha to a tight hug. "I'm sorry but Natasha belongs with team EXO" said Kris pulling her from the clutches Taemin , yeah good job hyung get her away from them.
~~Fast Foward/Natasha's P.O.V~~
"Come on Luhan you can do it one more goal and you guys win" I said jumping up and down as I kept cheering Taemin came up to me all sweaty and hugged me tight smiling "SHINee might have lost but your cheers for everyone was really nice" said Taemin as he hugged me more, "I'm glad that you liked my cheers Taemin" I said smiling as I hugged him back smiling. "What you won't hug us because we won?" said Kai as he lightly pushed Taemin out of the way and bear hugged me he was squeezing me tight I wanted to cry out in pain "yah let her go don't you see that your hurting her Kai stop being jealous that I hugged her" Taemin said as he came to my rescue and released me from the clutches of Kai, "thank you Taemin" I whispered softly he nodded and gave me a sweet smile, as SHINee bought the fried chicken I went to my room and laid on my bed to think of what happened today. knock knock "can I come in its Taemin" he said softly against my door, as I stood up and opened the door I saw him holding a plate with fried chicken and cheese sticks.
~~~~Kai's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~
As I looked around there was no trace of Taemin to be found, "yah who are you looking for Kai?"said Suho annoyed, "well I'm looking for my best friend" I said back "oh he's with Tash I think" he said as he took the cheeses stick away from kris. hmm that midget got Taemin interested in her, wait why is my heart beating faster why am I rushing to her door to get Taemin away from her? "hey Tashito do you want the last chicken leg?" I heard him say as he laughed, "oh my glob yes I want it I've never had this good fried chicken since my nan made some" she said , as I pressed my head against the door it opened slowly I saw both of them siting in front of each other smiling and talking about things and laughing like a couple as I couldn't take it anymore I went back to the dorm and went to my room ignoring everyone and everything. What's wrong with me why am I getting jealous of my best friend with that girl damn you heart your making me feel emotions for that girl why why? as I closed my eyes I saw her in my dreams smiling and cheering for us in the soccer game damn this feelings.

~~~
Sorry peeps I haven't updated TT-TT I have to much homework and what not hope you like it and I can't wait for EXO to comeback~~~
Angie Boo