Amnesia pt. 2

~Kai's P.O.V~
(3 days later)
As we all waited for Natasha to wake up Kris sat next to her holding her hand "please Natasha wake up please" Kris said crying, we couldn't help it but cry with him, watching her sleep was very stressful not giving us any sign that she was okay made us break down.
"K-Kris is that you?" Natasha said as she slowly opened her eyes Kris rushed to her side smiling, as I held her hand she took it away from me and starred "Kris who are they" she said as she sat up.
"What do you mean who are we?" said Kyungsoo crying as he ran a hand through his hair.
I couldn't stand and watch Kyungsoo cry so I went up to him and hugged him and patted his back so he could stop crying.
~Natasha's P.O.V~
As I looked at all of them I couldn't help it but feel so sorry knowing that somewhere they where a part of me "Kris please don't go....." I said as he stepped aside and went to hug the guys that where crying.

Watching them cry made me cry for not remembering of who they where
As someone barged through the door was a guy who's name was on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't remember who we was.
"Thank the heavens that your okay Nat" he said slowly as he catched his breath "I'm sorry to be rude but who are you?" I said looking at him.
"It's me Taemin" he said with teary eyes.
As they all looked at me the doctor came in and smiled "I'm glad that you woke up Natasha" he said smiling "doctor why can't I remember anything but only remember Kris" I said crying.

"My dear child you have amnesia we don't know when your memory will come back....... we think in a month or so you can regain your memory" he said flatly making me cry more

"I-I have Amnesia" I said crying more bringing my knees to my chest "but you have your friends here they can help you remember much faster with them" he said smiling softly

As I brought my knees to my chest I felt a hand on my shoulder , looking up to see who it was it seemed if I was staring at an angel

"Don't worry Natasha we'll help you remember who you are and who we are and by the way my name is Suho" he said giving me the most angelic smile even though I could feel the pain in his words

"Thank you Suho and all of you who are going to help me remember" I said with tears in my eyes.

~Angie Boo's note~
Hi guys hope you guys like this chapter I got the feels while writing this chapter anyways please and thank you keep up the votes, reads, and comments you all make me so happy thank you all my Boo's. I'm slowly writing but I'm writing okay anyways bye love you all!!!!