Sometimes trust is all we need (chapter 3)

After a few days tsukishma and kageyama got closer and closer. They would go to amusement parks, malls, Tokyo, and other places. On the other hand hinata has been following their every move. It didn't matter if they were in the comfort of there own homes. Hinata was there. After a while hinata got some dirt on tsukishma when kageyama and tsukishma would talk about there personal lives and the trauma they faced as a child. Soon enough hinata had gotten enough information to blackmail tsukishma.
.
.
.
.

At practice the team noticed that tsukishma and kageyama were nicer to each other and they were talking without fighting or having snarky comments. They actually looked like friends. This made hinata furious and nishinoya and tanaka curious. Tsukishma went to fill his water up and kageyama went to get some more milk. The crack head duo (I will call them this cause I'm to lazy to type out there names) went to follow them. What they seen was kageyama and tsukishma kissing. They quickly took a picture and ran to the gym before anyone saw. When the crack head duo got back to the gym they were out of breath. "Are y'all ok? " Daichi asked them. "U-uh of course" Nishinoya said. "Yea what he said" Tanaka said. The tall blonde and the blue eyed boy came back to the gym. Everyone seemed normal until hinata stepped out for a second dragging tsukishma behind. "TSUKISHMA" hinata yelled but in a whisper. "What cheater" Tsukishma said with a annoyed tone. "Your gonna break up with kageyama" Hinata said. "Oh your funny. That ain't gonna happen you gingered elf" Tsukishma said. "Your gonna regret this!" Then hinata ran off. *ugh he's so annoying. First my dad now him. I just wanna go home* tsukishma thought to himself walking in the gym. "OI TSUKISHMA" Sugawara yelled. "Omg what?! " Tsukishma said in a annoyed tone. "WHY DID YOU HIT HINATA" Sugawara yelled again. "WAIT WHAT?! I called him a gingered elf but I didn't hit him?!" Tsukishma said in a confused tone. "Y-you hit me.. I just wanted to be friends... B-but you slapped me.. I just wanted to start over... Your so mean" Hinata said faking a cry. "What the hell tsukishma!? " Daichi said. "Wow I didn't think you were like that tsukki" Yamaguchi said. "Wow so you believe the tangerine that cheated and didn't even talk to kageyama first. Then he blames me for hitting him when there isn't even a mark. Then you believe him over me?! Wow I know I'm salty but I'm not that low. I wouldn't do that unless he did something terrible, you should know that yamaguchi but I guess that orange is more trustworthy than me. I'm done with this team. Bye" Then tsukishma walks out of the gym.. Everyone was speechless. "We messed up big time" Daichi said. "Ok practice is gonna be cut short today" Coach Ukai says. "I-i, YOU STUPID TANGERINE" Yamaguchi yelled. "W-what he hit me! " Hinata said. "I fucking hate you hinata" Kageyama said. "W-wait kags? WHY DO YOU EVEN LIKE THAT SALT SHAKER?! " Hinata said yelling. "Why do I like him?! Well for one he is way more trust worthy than you will ever be. He actually cares unlike you. I love him.. " Kageyama said. "W-wait what?.. " Hinata said. "WAIT WHAT?! " The crack head duo said in sinc. "Y'all heard me" Kageyama said walking out the gym.
.
.
.
.