Part 2 (chapter 1)

After school instead of waiting for the orange haired boy he gets a text.
*from Baby boy❤*
-"sorry babe I can't walk home today something came up. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier bye. "
*To baby boy❤*
-"it's fine have a good day bye baby"
*Ugh this is the 3rd time this week. What's going on with him... * kageyama thinks to himself. Hinata was always busy after school and it left kageyama curious on what was going on. Whenever he wanted to hang out it was always an excuse, or if he wanted to go on a date it was also always an excuse.. Kageyama just decided to walk home by himself when he sees someone had texted him again.
*From salty dinosaur*
-"don't forget my 2 strawberry shortcakes king. "
*To salty dinosaur*
-" Ya ya. When do you want to meet up anyway? And don't call me that!! "
*From salty dinosaur*
-" Mm maybe 5pm? And you didn't say anything earlier about me calling you king"
*To salty dinosaur*
-"ugh your really annoying. And ok see you at the cafe"
*From salty dinosaur*
-"ya ya bye king"

*Ughhhhhh I totally forgot about that. * kageyama thinks to himself as he arrives at his house. He goes upstairs to his room to change and take a shower. He takes his showers and changes into some casual clothes

( I do not own this I seen it off of Google all rights go to the artist)

.
.
.
.

He goes to the cafe to meet tsukishma.
He didn't notice how cute he was until now. He seen tsukishma right outside the cafe on his phone listening to music.

( I do not own this I seen it off of Google all rights go to the artist)

Kageyama kinda blushed. "Oh is the king blushing now? " Tsukishma said smirking. Kageyama gets flustered and blushes more. "Sh-shut up saltyshima" Kageyama says. "Let's just go inside" Kageyama also says. (After they got the strawberry cheesecake. Yes ik I'm skipping a lot I'm lazy ok) They get a message from the group chat.
(The next chapter will be strictly the group chat so it would have a name then the message.)