Opening the door, Loki chuckled from his seat as I left the room. 

I stood right in front of the door with two other soldiers on both of my sides. 

"How is it like to take care of the Prince of Asgard?" One of the guards asked bitterly.

"Amusing." I said simply to get him off my back. There was this aura that seeped from him, and I didn't like it.

"You know, this place would do so much better without him. He has already caused enough chaos on Earth, just imagine what he'll do to us." The other guard added, which made me frown. "We must get rid of him."

"You've never been more right Ben, maybe we could ask our fellow Valkyrie here to get on our side."

I turned around to the both of them, "You know, I'm flattered that you want to make me a part of your little plan, but I'd have to refuse. I'm loyal to Odin and Frigga. But it seems both of you aren't." I took out my sword. "Care to explain?" 

Both of them looked at each other and took out their swords. I could see the fear in their eyes. I just had to be a Valkyrie. I needed Loki alive, I needed Odin's favor to keep my life. These two traitors wanted to get rid of Loki, and as long as I lived, he stayed. 

Both guards charged at me and I blocked their blows with my sword. Goodness, I thought this would be easy, but we're talking about two immortal men who were trained to protect and fight versus a human girl taught by her human father. I blocked their blows over and over again. Then, Loki came out of the room and I set my eyes on him as I fought off the guard going by Ben. 

"Stay back!" I shouted at Loki as one of the guards started towards him. I cut Ben on the side which made him yelp in pain, and ran over to the other guy who slashed the sword towards me. Jumping back and scurrying to the side, I knocked his sword out of his hand and nocked him hard enough to leave him a nice big bruise. I reached towards Loki and started running down the hall.

"What in the name of my mother is happening here Astrid?" Loki hissed as I gripped his arm harder and pulled him with me, both guards are following right behind us.

"Don't let them get away Ben!" 

I pulled Loki into another hallway, "Guards! Take care of Loki! We have two traitors on our midst. Get Loki to safety!"

The guards grabbed Loki and helped him to a room even though he could fight a little. 

I ran back, sword in hand and felt my blood rush. My life depended on Loki. If there were two traitors, then there must have been more.

I bumped into a guard and instantly knew it was Ben as he held his bloodied side. "Come here!" He barked, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. 

We enhanced into a fight as we dropped our swords. He grabbed my neck and pushes me to a wall. "I'm going to make sure Odin knows you are a fake." He threatened. I couldn't help but panic when I felt my heart drop in fear. "A Valkyrie would have already slayed me to death, but it seems we have a little impostor among us."

I grabbed onto his hand as he dug his gloved fingers into my flesh. My feet dangled from the ground. Dang I'm too short. Or they are too tall. Then, I saw my chance! I kicked my legs up, hitting between his legs. Ben yelped letting me go right away. I dropped down and punched him right in the nose with my head. He fell back in pure agony.

"You wanna play with me? I'll be the last thing you ever see." At that I grabbed my sword from the floor and slayed him right through. I huffed, "You played with the wrong person." 

Breathing hard, I looked down at the man's lifeless body. I had just killed a person. Me, an elementary school teacher. Killing aliens was different than killing a man and it shocked me.

Some guards came towards us so I rapidly hid the feeling of complete horror and faced them.

"What happened?" One asked, looking at my bloodied sword, the puddle of blood and the dead guard. 

"Ben, he was a traitor. He tried to kill Loki and decided that messing with a Valkyrie would be a good idea." 

I cleaned my sword to try and seem unbothered and cold. "There's another one, we must find him and hold him for questioning. Odin must be notified. Where there's one rat there's many more."

I walked away down the hallway towards the room where Loki was. There were a few guards assisting him. "I'm fine!" He complained, pushing the nurses away. 

When he saw me his eyes widened, "Astrid, are you alright?" 

"I'm perfectly fine. The blood isn't mine. There's one traitor left to find. We'll hold him for questioning."

"You killed the man?" Loki asked and I looked at him right in the eye.

"Right through." 

When all was over I accompanied Loki to the library. There were a lot more guards everywhere, looking for the described traitor. At least I had quite a good memory and was able to describe the other guy.

When Loki and I were finally alone in the secluded, quiet library, all of the hidden feelings arised. A warm liquid trickled down my cheeks and I had to cover my mouth as a wail escaped my lips. Loki turned around, "Dear, are you okay?" 

I shook my head, "I killed him. I murdered a man." My words were barely audible but Loki understood. He hesitantly walked towards me. 

He placed a light hand on my shoulder. "Y/N, look at me."

His voice was soft as he spoke, not his usual bossy one. "Dear, please look at me." He placed a finger under my chin, tilting my face towards him. 

"It's okay." He whispered and I shook my head 'no'.

"This is different Loki, I killed the Chitauri when my students were in danger, but they weren't human, they were machines controlled by a mother ship. This was a living breathing man, with a heart, blood, a life." I choked on my words. 

Loki wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him, placing his hand on my head to calm me down, which caught me by surprise. "You protected me. That man wanted to hurt you and me. Don't dwell on it."

"I don't think you are the best at making people feel better." I muttered softly as my head rested on his chest; I could hear his steady heart beat. Loki chuckled, a soft rumbling sound reverberating from his chest sending waves of warmth through my body.

"I guess I can't comfort people." 

I hugged him tighter, for some strange reason I didn't want to let go of him yet. "No, you are terrible." I gave a small laugh, "Thank you Loki."

Loki was quiet for a little while.

"You're welcome dear."

A/N:

I'M HEREEEEE!!!

I did it! I wrote the chapter!

Did you catch the Among Us reference 7v7

F L U F F and ACTION!!!

Did you like the fight scene? I tried really hard to make it interesting and cool. 

It was hard to write this chapter at first but I managed! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

Next update on Friday!

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter and comment!

-Random Potato♡