Chapter 48

Welcome to the final chapter my lovelies

Welcome to the final chapter my lovelies. I hope you enjoy.

》Y/N's POV

August 2013

My time with Loki had been very eventful. We both stayed in my parent's house for the time being. On one hand I was waiting for any news on the reconstruction of my apartment or a way to relocate myself to a new apartment. On the other hand I took my time teaching Loki all about humans. It was a little difficult, but not as difficult as getting 3rd graders to get back in the classroom after rises.

I also picked up on the classes I missed while my mom instructed Loki on how to do human chores like cleaning, doing the laundry, and even cooking. The first meal he did wasn't so pleasant but we all still praised him for giving it a shot. I gotta say, his cooking did get a lot better after a few burnt pans and pots. It was weird to see a god do normal human things like dust the bookshelves and fold clothes, but I could tell Loki was more than happy to do the chores. The highlight of my days were Loki striking up a conversation with my mom or flattering my father as he praised his remarkable blacksmithing abilities. Not only that but him also discovering the TV... most precisely my Netflix and binge watching hours and hours of Korean dramas.

As August approached I was able to find a new apartment near the Avengers tower now that I had graduated college. Though it wasn't how I expected my college graduation to go, I wouldn't have had it any other way, so, Loki and I made preparations to move back to New York.

"Please promise me you'll message!" Mom insisted for what seemed the umpteenth time that afternoon.

I rolled my eyes with a playful smile and placed a quick peck on my mother's forehead. "I promise. I won't dissapear... again."

"Considering what happened two years ago and the happenings of the past year, that is completely debatable." Dad retorted, poking my nose and encasing me in a bear hug. I chuckled and melted into my father's embrace. I knew they wouldn't let that go, and I couldn't judge them, I put them through enough, they almost lost me twice.

"We'll be fine, dad. Loki and I will take care of each other. No more fighting aliens, I'm going back to my teaching job. Luckily, with my charm, an angry mob of 4th graders, and the help of an awesome man called Tony Stark, I was accepted back at the school I was teaching at before the attack."

"Oh my God! I'm so happy for you!" My mother cheered as my father clapped my back with eyes full of pride.

Loki laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. "I doubt it was that charm of yours my darling." I narrowed my eyes at him and sneered, hitting his chest softly and pulling away. That made him laugh even harder. "I'm just kidding, I'm glad you got your job back. You deserve it, you're an amazing teacher. Plus, those kids will lose their marbles once they learn their heroine came back to teach them."