Epilogue

This chapter might contain slightly mature content so proceed at your own risk

》Y/N's POV

6 years later

[2018]

"And that is the story of how daddy and I fell in love." I smiled, tucking my daughter to sleep.

"Mommy, can you tell it to me again?" Astrid asked, putting on the familiar smile and big doe eyes she always gave me when she really wanted something.

I quirked a brow up and tucked a strand of onix hair behind her ear. "That little cute face of yours won't trick me Astrid. I've already told you our story many times; Mommy and Daddy met in New York after he tried to take over the world, mommy got sick so daddy took her to Asgard, we fought evil aliens and then got married and had you. Now you have to go sleep."

A pout made its way to her lips and she crossed her arms over her chest. "But I'm not sleepy!"

"I'm sorry sweetie, but you have school tomorrow and I have to work. Plus, if you promise to go sleep I'll buy you your favorite ice cream after school."

Astrid's bright green eyes went wide, sparkling at the mention of ice cream. "Okay!" As soon as she chimed the words she grabbed her blanket and cuddled into it. I laughed lightly and placed a kiss on her forehead. She was so much like her father, from her looks to the personality.

"Good night baby." I whispered as I stood up and turned off the lights. Instantly the whole room lit up with glow in the dark stars. I smiled at the now sleeping child and slipped out of the room.

Once outside I took a deep breath. Just as I was about to take a step forward into the bedroom two arms snaked around my waist from behind me, making me jolt up for a moment.

"It's only me love." Loki's warm breath tickled the nape of my neck. A smile found it's way to my lips and I turned around in Loki's arms. "You're home early."

"There wasn't much to do. I joined the Spider child on patrol and it started raining so Stark told me to go home earlier, even though it's almost ten."

I chuckled and placed a peck on Loki's lips. "Well, I'm glad you're home."

Loki and I retreated into our bed room. I waited in bed as he went ahead and took a shower.

"You know, Astrid is obsessed with our love story." I told him as he came into the room, a towel wrapped around his waist.