Author's Note

My writing since May 2020 to January 2022 📈📉📈📉📈

More To Him is 1 year old 🥺 I can't believe it. It's almost 2 years old. It took me almost two years to write this story.

So... to the point of this update.

I want to thank God firstly for allowing me to do what I love and for helping me finish this story after almost two years.

I want to thank all of you guys for reading More To Him and accompanying me in the journey of growing and improving.

This story started out of nowhere to be honest. I wasn't planning on writing any fanfics besides my BTS fanfics, so it took me by surprise when I had an idea for a Loki fanfic. I was watching Thor and then Avengers with my cousin and her boyfriend when I had a random idea, a redemption arc for Loki without him dying like in Infinity War. I didn't know where it was going at the beginning honestly, I just let my mind come up with whatever it wanted and bam the Prologue was done and published. Later on I started to imagine how it would end, the redemption, the plot twists, things I looked forward to writing.

I didn't really have high expectations for MTH, I thought it wouldn't get many readers and now it's almost at 100K reads, every day it gets closer which makes my heart accelerate when I think about it.

It took me a very long time to finish this story, even considered dropping it at some point, I guess because of the struggle with my mental health, school and life in general. I've had a love hate relationship with this story. But you guys hyped me up and I'm forever grateful for that.

Also the ending even took me by surprise cause I usually do a fade to black. I've never written mature content, nor do I plan to make explicit content in the future, but I'm satisfied with what I wrote because I think it's different, it's intimate and emotional and pure, despite it being, well... slightly steamy like I promised... I wanted to give you guys something to satisfy you but also something I felt comfortable enough writing so I think it's a fair enough balance.

I'm still processing that the story's over. I guess MTH has just been a part of the roller-coaster my life has been for the past two years, so I'm quite emotionally attached to the story and the characters. But like everything, things eventually must come to an end.

I will be working on my other two pending BTS stories and plotting the new Marvel story I'll be revealing, so I won't be publishing a new story any time soon, but I'll be providing you special/bonus chapters as per request so be sure to look forward to that.

Anyway... I wanted to not only thank you guys but also thank my cousin and her boyfriend for playing the movies and making this story happen out of nowhere, my mom for being supportive and helping me out when I'm stuck on my writing, Google for being a reliable source of info, Pinterest for the pictures and gifs used in every chapter, YouTube for the music and Spotify for being with me 5 hours straight every time I sit down to write.

For MTH's second year anniversary in May I'll be revealing the whole playlist I made for the story so you guys can listen to it whenever you like.

I think it will take me a while to accept MTH is over, but it's okay...

I'm going to miss this story a lot.

Thank you so much, really for giving this story a chance.

Be free to tell me how you felt about the ending, if you have any questions or special chapter requests.

God bless you endlessly.

See you on the next journey.

-Random Potato♡