He said, " Well, when Niklaus loves he loves more passionately. When he is upset, most of the time, villagers die. When he gets angry, let say whole country's burn to the ground. He is he most dangerous of us all, and stronger than any other of my siblings, or anyone, except me. I am the only one that is as strong as Niklaus. So, be careful, Caroline."

   I nodded, and walked out of his study. I walked to our wing of the house, and went to Klaus's office. I opened the door, and found him at his desk. He looked up, and seen me. He smiled and said, " How is everything with Elijah?"

   I sat down, and said, " Everything's fine. He just wanted to speak to me about the spell."

  He said, " What about it?"

   I sighed and said, " Just about everything is heightened, and I would have to choose someone to kill me."

   He stood up from his desk, and walked around, and sat on the chair next to mine. He said, " Who did you choose, love?"

    I looked into his eyes and said, " You. I want you to be the one to kill me."

   He said, " It's already going to be hard for me, to watch you die. But now you want me to be the one to kill you."

   I said, " Yes. This spell will work."

  He stood up, and walked over to the bourbon, and poured him a glass. He said, " I am not worrying if the spell will work. My family is proof that is works."

   I stood up, and walked over to him. I said, " What are you upset about?"

   He took a sip of his bourbon, and said, " I just don't want to be the one to kill you."

   I said, " Then I will have one of your siblings do it."

  He said, " I don't want them to do it either, cause I might kill them if they do."

    I said, " Either it's you or one of your siblings."

   He drank the rest of the bourbon in his glass, and threw it against the wall. I put my hand on the side of his face, and made him look at me. I said, " Klaus, I love you, I trust you. I need you to trust me, do this for me."

   He sighed and said, "Love. I don't want you to see me as the horrible person for killing you."

    I said, " I wouldn't and couldn't. I love you, I couldn't ever hate you."

    He looked me in the eyes, and said, " Fine. I will do it."

    I smiled, and kissed his lips. He pulled me closer to him, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we kept kissing. We pulled apart a few minutes later, and I caught my breath.

    He said, " We have five more hours till the full moon."

     I said, " Nice try. Us girls are going shopping for the bridesmaids dresses, and Bekah's wedding dress."

   He pouted and said, " Can't we spend today together."

    I said, " I will have to ask the girls, if you can go with us."

   He said, " I don't want to go shopping."

    I said, " Its either shopping, or you can stay here with your brothers."

     He sighed and said, " Fine. I guess shopping it is."

    I smiled, and pecked his lips. We walked out his office, and walked downstairs and the girls were in the courtyard. I said, " Is Klaus allowed to go shopping with us?"

    Bekah said, " Why?"

   I said, " He wanted to spend time with me before tonight, and I gave him two options."

   Kat said, " Wait, he wants to go shopping with us?! That funny!"

   Freya and Kat laughed. Davina said, " Its fine with me."

   Bekah said, " Fine, but he has to not be all over you."

    Kat said, " I say yes, because it's sort of hilarious!"

    Freya nodded, and we headed out the door. Klaus, Davina and I got in my car. Freya, Kat, and Bekah got in Kat's black Lamborghini. We then drove to the bridal store.

   We arrived, and walked inside. We looked for an hour for the bridesmaids dresses. Bekah was having trouble with her wedding dress. Freya found a red, floor length, strapless dress, with a bow. Davina found a one shoulder, red, floor length dress, with a bow. Kat and I were still looking at the other two dresses.

I said, " Kat, try this one on."

I handed her the one and she said, " Try this one on."

I nodded, and she handed me the other. We went to the dressing rooms, and tried the dresses on. We came out to the girls, and Klaus. I said, " So, what do you think?"

Davina said, " I don't know. I think this is the one for you, Care. Kat couldn't pull off the halter type dress."

Bekah said, " I agree with Davina."

Freya said, " I agree the girls."

Klaus said, " I think you would look beautiful in either one, love."

I smiled, and Kat and I went back to our dressing rooms. We changed back into our clothes, and walked out to the girls and Klaus. Kat said, " Bekah, find a dress, yet."

She said, " Yeah. This one."

She showed us a white, princess, off the shoulder, lace wedding dress. It is beautiful and stunning. We paid for the dresses, and went to the cars. We got in and drove to the house.

We arrived at the house, and put the dresses in my study, we didn't want to risk Marcel seeing Bekah's wedding dress. We went downstairs to the dining room, and ate dinner.

After dinner, everyone went to the courtyard. It was 6:30, and the moon should be up in thirty minutes. We helped get everything set up, and it was 7.

Esther and Freya started with Davina's spell first. They mixed everything and put it into a bowl, and Davina drank it. Davina finished drinking the elixir, and fainted.

Kol caught her before she hit the ground, Esther said, " She will be fine. Take her to her room, so she can rest."

Kol nodded, and sped Davina up to her room. Esther grabbed the other white oak steak from Mikael, and made it turn into ash. She put that into a glass, and put a few other herbs into it. She then said, " Katerina. Come."

Kat went over to Esther, and gave her hand to Esther. Esther slit Kat's palm, and poured her blood into the glass. Klaus whispered to me, " Mother is using Katerina's blood for the spell, because she is the last descendant of Tatia, the girl whose blood mother used for the spell to turned us into vampires."

I nodded and Esther and Freya started chanting. They soon stopped, and Freya said, " Caroline. We are ready."

I walked over to them, and picked up the glass. I then drank the elixir, they mixed together. It was a horrible taste, but I managed to swallow it all. I turned to Klaus, and he said, " I love you, sweetheart."

I said, " I love you too."

He pecked my lips, and soon everything went black.

Klaus's POV
I snapped her neck, and she fell into my arms. Mother said, " The spells are done. Kol, did Davina wake?"

Kol said, " Yes, she is upstairs in her room, resting. I told her to sleep, after she woke."

Mother nodded, and said, " Niklaus, take Caroline to her room. She will wake in a few hours."

I wiped the tears that fell onto my cheeks. I picked Caroline's lifeless body up, and flashed her to our room. I set her on the bed, and laid next to her. I just wanted to wait for her to wake. But I guess, I might of fell asleep.