Chapter 2: The perfect person

Keefe pov
Fitz's house's sofa is really comfy. That's the only thing I can think clearly through all the things that are going in my head. The only thing that is perfect right now is my hair, like always.

I mean you would be nervous right? If you are acting as if you like someone just to make someone else jealous? Why do I feel like this is a terrible plan? Because it probably is.

Seriously though I'm acting as if I like Foster who's my best friend, trying to make her best friend Biana jealous. Wow, I'm so messed up.

I hear someone laughing next to me, I turn around and see Biana laughing and you're not gonna believe what I'm seeing, it's Bangs boy... smiling! Ugh! They are probably laughing at a stupid joke he told. I bet I could make Biana laugh more than him! Anyway I gotta put my plan to work.

I'm sitting on a sofa all alone because everyone is with someone else! And I'm so lonely... I never thought I would be the person who doesn't have someone to care for them.

Anyway I see Marella and Dex sitting next to the sofa I'm sitting in, hmm... they both look like they like each other and I totally ship them! And actually I'm gonna find out if they like each other... later cause I have some work, by work you know what.

I see Linh and Fitz sitting together? What? I thought Wylie and Linh like each other... and I thought Fitz likes Foster? Cause my plan will kinda work for her too, but only if Fitzypoo likes her.

I hope he likes Foster cause then I would just go on one date with Foster and then Fitzypoo and Biana will get jealous because Foster will be like the date was wonderful!

And then Fitzypoo will get back with Foster and my princess Biana would like me and we'll have happily ever after. That sounds so sappy but I mean I wish my plan works like that?

I wonder where Foster is? I need her to be here so the plan works. But I don't see her here. Is it because Fitz is here? I mean they just broke up and it's been hard, every time they see each other it's really awkward everyone becomes silent and nobody breaks the silence. And I try to crack a joke but it never works.

Maybe I should work on my jokes? Nah, my jokes are fine, there's just something wrong with the others. Right? Maybe I should have planned this more?

Ugh! I hope my acting skills are good because Foster just arrived.

.... .... .... .... .... .... ....

Hey! Hope you enjoyed the chapter I know it's short I'm gonna try making it long .
So guys would you prefer sprite or coke?
Shout out to yeslordhunkyhair she made the cover for me it's really good!
-Nova