FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS

Start from the beginning

"Did you tell Kihyun?"

"Why would I, he'd kill me" I laughed as I look in my closet grabbing one of my shirt and pants, handing it to Minkyung.

"Go wear some clothes, I don't want to make you scream again" I told her before climbing back to bed.

She quickly stood up from the bed searching in the closet for her undergarments. Look at my girl, so damn sexy and all for me. With the view, it made me lick and bit my lower lip.

"Don't stare at me like that" She said without looking at me as she dressed herself before climbing back to the bed.

"Come here baby" I called her spreading my arms for her. She gave me a smile before throwing herself on me giving me the tightest hug.

"I love you" she mouthed.

"What? I didn't get what you just said"

"I love you" she whispered. I didn't gave her a response I just look at her pretending to be confused.

She didn't repeat herself. She look at me and pout. I know she's getting mad at me ring now, her mood swings is really something. I quickly peck her on her lips and gave her a smile after I pull away. Her face turns red, a smile cannot be hidden on her face. She buried her face against my chest from embarrassment.

"I love you too baby" I respond hugging her tightly.
---------------

MINKYUNG'S POV

When I woke up I feel so tired to open my eyes. I move my hand cupping Changkyun but he's not here beside me. I open my eyes and saw Changkyun and Kihyun talking by the door. Shit, we're doomed. I slowly pulled the blanket over me, covering myself.

"Get down, breakfast is ready" Kihyun said before walking away.

"Goodmorning baby" He pull the blanket away from me. "Come on breakfast is ready" carrying me bridal style.

"Put me down" I said and he did. We both went downstairs and made our way to the Kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie did you sleep well?" Changkyun's mother asked me. I smile at her and nodded.

I look over Changkyun and saw him tilt his head telling me to come near at him. He pulled the chair for me to sit down.

"Changkyun, honey go wear a shirt, Minkyung is here" his mother said. Then I heard Changkyun groan before walking away.

"You too Woosung" His mom added.

Then I notice that Kihyun sat down beside me where Changkyun was about to sit. I look over him and he gave me a questionable look.

"You sleep with Changkyun?" He asked but in a low voice.

"Y-yeah, he sleep in my room" I answered back whispering. Then Changkyun and Woosung went back.

"Seriously Kihyun?" I heard him groan. Then he sat across me making him sit down beside Woosung.

"Are you feeling a lot better now Minkyung?" Mom asked.

"Yeah a lot better" I respond.

We all eat breakfast together. Enjoying the foods that Changkyun's mom cooked for all of us.

"By the way did you sleep well?" Mom asked I was about to answer when she cut me off. "Changkyun didn't you clean your room yesterday?" She asked looking at Changkyun.