19.BED-TALKS

One of the
sweetest ways to love...

I'll let you grow.

I could feel someone's gaze on me

I could feel someone's gaze on me. I really didn't want to wake up but come-on life is not fair to anyone.

I slowly blinked my eyes open and looked around. My first reaction was to scream but decided against it. How in the name of God have I ended up in this fabulous position. Some one give me an Award.

Here I was laying with my head on his pillow-like arms, my legs sprawled over his legs,  my body which had it's own mind snuggling closer to the personal body warmer, and yeah the best part those ocean blue eyes staring at me with adoration and not to forget the smile. This better be some bloody dream.

I blinked once...

Twice...

Okay it's not a dream. Let's face it.

"Good Morning" he greeted me with that stunning smile of his in that husky morning voice sending vibrations to my whole existence. Making me hold my breath
Trust me even with that morning hair, pointing in all the wrong direction.

He looked Hot with a capital 'H'

Am I fangirling him now??

"Good Morning" We should never forget our manners even if you forget to breathe or  become completely insane. Which was my case right now.

"You never cease to amaze me. I half expected you to scream"
He said pulling me closer. The closer I get to him the more my mind is going haywire.

"Why should I? Anyways there is no changing of facts. You are in for a long ride man." We should act cool. Really cool.

But why do you feel so hot in here?

"You can always ride me you know."
He asked suggestively.

As a matter of fact,

I was tempted

But...

"Can you keep those adult jokes for yourself. We have concluded that we can't do it. So stop it I am not comfortable."
I said looking away. Already I don't know what's happening around or inside me. The last thing I want now is to make my life into a complete paradox.

Silence engulfed us...

"Do you think I am selfish to stop you from doing it?"
I broke the silence. It's not like I don't want to do it, but having Sex or 'making love' which obviously doesn't have love is of no point and not to forget my peanut brain full of insecurities.

"Not if you are holding back yourself and I too am okay with your decision. Do you think I am selfish to force you to marry me?"

I thought for a bit..