"She does now, and Alycia is safe." I say to Erick and he nods the car ride was pretty quite. It was night by the time we arrive at the gates we all get out and stand in front of it.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask them they all nod and I open the gates and we walk in. We walk and go to the main hall. We walk in and the whole room went silent. There was 20 other werewolves in the room with us. We see Mother sitting at the head of the table looking at us.

"We are here to make you a deal." I say to her

"Oh really what kind of deal." She says all of the kids look scared

"Us 5 will come back and stay here if all these kids get to leave and go to the Salvatore school." I says she didn't respond for a minute.

"You will stay as long as I say?" She asks

"Yes." Erick says I know that there is no way Hope and my family will never find us. She thinks for a minute.

"Okay deal everyone can leave and go to the Salvatore school tomorrow morning except you 5." She says as the 20 kids leave to pack there bags.

Hope POV

I am in Dr. Saltzman's office and we hear knocking at he door we open it to see 20 kids at the door.

"Hello who are you guys?" Dr. Saltzman asks with a smile

"We are all werewolves and Rebecca Mikaelson sent us." One of the kids say we move aside to let them in.

"where is Rebecca?" I ask them.

"She is back at the compound she made a deal that we can go here and be free if her, Erick, Robert, Keenan, and Taylor stayed and Mother took the deal." The same kid say.

"where is this compound?" I ask.

"We don't know when ever we leave our memories get erased." another kids says.

"Okay well lets introduce you to the pack." Dr. Saltzman says as the kids follow him. I have to find that compound.

A week has passed

I am sitting in the library and I cant find anything I have been hitting dead ends this whole week Landon comes up to me with a glass of water He has been helping me look for Becca. Josie has been helping as well but she has been sad recently I guess it is because Becca is gone. But it just feels like I am never going to see her again.

Another week passed

I can't find anything it's like she vanished in thin air no one can find anything my family couldn't find anything either I was getting worried.

Rebecca POV

2 weeks have passed and everything went back to how it used to be we were all sitting and eating dinner

"Rebecca could you stay after dinner I have to talk to you about something." she says the boys look at me and it must not be good.

"of course." I say as we finish dinner and the boys leave to there rooms.

"Is there something I did wrong?" I ask

"No of course not you are always perfect. But we could make you more perfect." She says as she snaps my neck. I wake up in a dark forest well fuck where am I and now I'm a vampire

"You are a little to young to be dead." A woman says as I turn around and I realize its my mom and I freeze as my dad and uncle Elijah walk up behind her

"And who might you be?" My Uncle Elijah asks I am still in shock.

"Umm you wont believe me if I told you." I say