Chapter 27: Hospital Visit

Start from the beginning

Toga smiled at me and skipped towards me. "You're a very pretty girl. I would love to cut you up." She turned towards the guy, who nodded at her. Toga turned towards me and grabbed her knife. "I would take some blood, but I just want you to have scars, I don't want your blood, just the satisfaction that I can scare the complete shit out of you." Toga as well smiled sadistically, and showed me her knife. She pulled up my shirt, this time showing my stomach. She smiled as she cut my stomach over and over again so many times that I began crying and begging for her to stop. She cut me one final time across my stomach, before dropping my shirt and leaving with a smile on her face. The guy had thankfully followed her. I looked around to find some bandages, which I was thankful to find. I quickly wrapped my stomach, and turned towards the door. Before I opened the door, I quickly turned around again and looked around for something sharp.

I had a look of victory as I found a razor hidden in a drawer. I quickly ran my wrist under the warm water as my skin became numb. I pulled my wrist away from the water, and made four gashes along my wrist. It was meant to resemble how many people have tormented me from the League so far. Once I had made the cuts, I bandaged my wrist again, which was covered by my long-sleeved shirt, put everything back the way it was, and quickly left the room, finding nobody in the room. I went back to my bed, and laid down, feeling a sense of relief wash over me.

I could feel myself falling asleep when I heard the door bust open. I looked to see Bakugo at the door. He had a look that said he was both concerned, yet pissed. I was confused why he looked that way as he made his way towards me. "What exactly did you do while cleaning up?" I was confused, but got scared when he grabbed my shirt. I quickly flinched away from him and ended up on the ground. I wasn't scared of him finding out what happened, I was scared that he was going to hurt me. I must have looked scared, because he got off the bed and carefully walked towards me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. If you don't want me to lift your shirt, then you do it." I nodded my head and quickly lifted up my shirt, showing the bandages that were on my stomach. He had a sad look on his face as he slowly placed his hand on my stomach. "I have a burn mark on my back as well." He had a look of shock as he turned me around. The bandage didn't cover all of the burn, so he could see it clearly. "Who did this to you?" I shook my head. "Not yet. I'll tell you later." He nodded his head, and turned me back to face him. "Well what about the one on your wrist?" It was my turn to look at him in shock. I had forgotten that mates could feel when the other was in pain. That's why he came into the room in the first  place. I slowly pulled up my sleeve. The blood was already showing through the bandage, meaning it needed to be changed. Bakugo took me to the bathroom and found the bandage and began unwrapping my arm.

"Did the same person that cut up your stomach do this to your wrist?" I lowered my head so he couldn't look me in the eyes as I shook my head. "Well then, who did this one?" I inhaled deeply before answering him. "I did." He looked at me in shock as he grabbed my chin and made me show him my face. "Why, Abby? Why do this to yourself?" I felt the tears falling down my face again. "Because I would rather be in pain by my own hand than by the hand of the people I hate most." Bakugo nodded his head, even though he still looked confused. "Can we drop this subject? I don't like it." He nodded his head and quickly changed the topic. "Your parents are coming over now. Just them. They said that they'll be here as soon as they can." I nodded my head and Bakugo had just finished bandaging my arm. We both walked into the hospital room, and we both sat on the bed while I leaned my head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

I felt myself being shaken slowly as I opened my eyes and looked at Bakugo. "Your parents are here." I nodded my head, and moved to the head of the bed as my parents walked in, followed by Emily. Bakugo looked confused. "I thought only you two were coming?" Emily smiled at me as I answered Bakugo's statement/question. "It's fine, Emily knows." Emily nodded her head and jumped on me, as she had when I first told her this story. "I don't like hearing this story. It makes me sad that you went throught all this horrible stuff." I nodded my head as I pulled Emily closer to me as Bakugo slipped out the door. "Abby, honey, is this about when you first arrived and you said that you didn't want people to go through what you went through?" I nodded my head as both mom and dad came over and sat on each side of the bed.