Happy Halloween!! (A/N)

So I just wanted to stop my writing thoughts and hopes that I'll get a chapter posted today so I can tell you guys happy Halloween, but I just said to screw it and I'll just make a quick authors note.

 I also wanted to apologize if you guys think that I'm a bit much when it comes to writing, I just like doing this over school get over it! That's something else, I have recently been swamped with homework and stuff like that, but I am just glad that I can get enough time to write for whoever reads this, because I am personally loving where my thoughts take me, especially with this story. I have been trying to get what I wanted out onto this story, and I'm sorry if things sound wrong, but just tell me if they do, I will most likely answer any comments because I have no life.

I also want to thank my friends (even though they probably will never see this) who have been helping me with my depression and such because without them, I would not have gotten the courage to tell my family what was going on with my depression, I was also forced to by the counselor, but that is a completely different story.

I'm just going to leave you guys with some scary two sentences for the rest of this because I can. (I also got these off of google)

There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

My sister says that mommy killed her. Mommy says I don't have a sister.

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.

The longer I wore it, the more it grew on me. She has such pretty skin.

Oki.. I'm done. I just love some good scary sentences. When I was in middle school, we had made scary stories... If someone requests for me to, I will share them with you guys ; )

Enjoy your Halloween and be safe! Bye for now!

-Dissecting_Stein