Chili Pepper x female! Reader

Requested by FearwithaB. Lesbiance, as promised, hope you like it!

The cookie hummed happily as she prepared the small table for dinner, smile on her face as she did so. 
Though if she was being honest, she had been smiling all the day. She just couldn't help it. After all, Chili Pepper was supposed to came back that same night if all went according to the plan.

"I sure hope it does… I can't wait to see her" she said softly, her heart beating faster for a moment as her face appeared on her mind.

"I couldn't wait to see you too, love" a familiar voice said from behind her, a pair of arms making their way around her waist and pulling her closer to the other cookie. (Y/N) almost let out a yelp in surprise, but was quickly replaced by a sigh.

"Chili! Stop doing that, you scared me!" she said, her cheeks red as the other let out a small chuckle.

"Sorry love, can't help it" Chili said with a smile, giving her cheek a soft kiss. She sighed again, but the smile reappeared on her face as she turned around, her hands moving to her shoulders.

"You are early" she said softly, eyes meeting the familiar red ones.

"All went quicker than planned, and I just couldn't wait to have my most precious treasure back in my arms" Chili said with a small smirk, making her roll her eyes as she blushed again.

"You are a dork" she said with a small smile before joining their lips and a short and sweet kiss, and Chili didn't waste time to kiss back.

They looked into each other's eyes once more as they broke the kiss, their soft gaze enough to know what the other feel at that moment.

"You must be hungry" (Y/N) finally said with a soft voice, earning a chuckle from Chili Pepper.

"Yes, it was a long journey. It's that my favourite food what I smell?" she said, making the other giggle.

"It is. How about we eat something as you tell me how it went?" she said softly, making Chili smile brightly.

"That sounds wonderful my love"