Pitaya x reader x Ananas

Requested by Nightmarachu. Is a short one, but hope you like it!

Notes:

-As gender wasn’t specific, reader will use they/them on this one.

-Pitaya will use he/him and Ananas they/them. As it could be confused with reader, Ananas’ pronouns will be written as They and Them.

The cookie looked up from the screen, hearing a small noise coming from their living, and let out a sigh as they heard two familiar voices shortly after. “What have they done now?” they asked themselves as they got up from their seat, making their way to the living room quickly. The cookie peeked out the door, surprised to see the room in order and not half destroyed. Both dragons stood in the middle on the room, glaring at each other. They quickly noticed how Ananas had a small bottle on Their hands. They always had a few so the dragons wouldn’t fight for the last one, but they guessed they just forgot to buy more.

“This is going to be interesting” they said, a small smirk on their face as they pulled out their phone, knowing already what was going to happen. It wasn’t the first time they had fought over the last bottle, and they always thought the dragons just looked like big cats fighting over the last piece of meal. It was a perfect opportunity to film it.

“Ananassss…give it to me” Pitaya said as he glared at the dragon.

“No, I saw it first Pitaya. Just deal with it” The golden dragon answered, taking a small sip of the drink. Some small tense seconds passed, and then Pitaya got a hold on the drink.

“You had the last one, thisss one isss mine” He said, letting out a small growl at the end. A small tug war started between the two dragons. To their surprise, the drink escaped from their hold and up to the ceiling, spilling its content over the two dragons.

The cookie had to hold their laughter as the two big powerful dragons stood in their living room, dumbfounded and now covered in soda. They pulled their phone back and, counting to ten in their head, finally entered the room.

“What happened here?” they asked innocently, making the two dragons look at them. 

“Nothing…” both said, looking at other side. The cookie raised an eyebrow, barely hiding the smile on their face. 

“Well if you say so...I’ll bring you some towels” they said as they turned around. But they stopped just beside the door, looking over their shoulder at both dragons with a small smirk.

“Just ask me to buy more next time”