Raspberry x female! Reader

For my sis Green, hope you like it!

Raspberry was a proud swordsman, carrying the Raspberry House name with honour everywhere he went, every fight he won. He lived by and for his house, or so he thought. Recently, this cookie had been plaguing his thoughts, and sometimes even his dreams. He had seen her a few times, helping with the chores around the mansion or talking with the other cookies that worker there. They had even talked a few times, and all of them he had felt his heart skip a beat when they made eye contact.

He was very confused, and a bit angry. It had been distracting for his training, and he didn’t like that. He thought that maybe if he didn’t see or talk to her it would just...go away. He tried that for a while, not looking at her direction when she was on the same place and trying not to meet her in the hallways. And it worked, for a while.

He had a sword match that afternoon and everyone was outside to see the match. He had noticed her in the front rows and tried his best to ignore her. The match started, and he soon noticed his rival was way stronger than he had thought. The intense fight left both of them without breath soon, and it was hard to tell who could be the winner.

“You can do it!” she said, her voice giving him enough strength to set the final hit on his rival. The crowd applauded the winner, and he looked to them with a confident smile. It quickly disappeared as the cookie he had been evading approached him with a drink on her hands.

“Here, you should drink it. It had been a very intense match” she said with a soft smile, offering him the drink. He took it, their hands touching for a small second.  “Soft” he thought as he took a sip of the drink.

“It had been so close, but I never doubted you wouldn’t win! You are the best sword fighter I know!” she said with a big smile, almost making him spill the drink. He looked at her with a dumbfounded face, his cheek a shade of red.

“I...should head back with the others soon. I hope we speak soon again” she said with a shy smile, and Raspberry could only nod at her. She turned around and walked to a group of cookies, and they left soon after. Raspberry starred the way she had gone, his heart still pounding. 

He decided that, whatever she was doing to him, was powerful. And for some reason, he didn’t want to stop it anymore.