White Choco X Female! reader

Requested by fefcfd, hope you like it!

She hummed happily as she got herself ready for the day. White Choco finally got a day without training or duels, and both cookies didn't want to waste the opportunity of being alone just for a day. She found herself smiling at the mere thought of being with White Choco.

Her familiar voice called her from outside, snapping her out of her thoughts. She quickly grabbed the small picnic basket and ran to the door, smile still on her face as she opened it. White Choco smiled, finding her energy cute.

"Ah, you look lovely Mon trésor" she said as she grabbed her hand, giving the top of it a gentle kiss. She giggled in response, her cheeks turning red again.

"You look lovely too my dear. Now, shall we go?" She said, making White Choco nod with a smile. They walked hand in hand in a slow pace, just enjoying the moment. They were very relieved when they arrived to their favourite spot, seeing no one there.

The cookie pulled out her favourite picnic blanket, making White Choco smile. It was actually one of her first gift to her, and her heart always beat faster when she saw her with it.

"I made you your favourite" she said as she opened her picnic basket with a smile, making White Choco chuckle.
"You spoil me too much Mon amour. There was no need" she said, giving the other cookie a small kiss on her cheek.

"I know, but I wanted to" she replied with a shy smile, pulling out the food and the cutlery needed.

"Here, try it" the cookie said, offering her the plate. She took it gratefully and wasted no time on trying it, her smile bigger as she enjoyed the food.

"This is so good Mon trésor! You are a great cook you know?" She said, making the cookie smile shyly.

"I'm glad you like it" she said, her gaze on her on plate as she blushed again. They continued eating as they talked about small things, White Choco praising her cooking every time she could.

Both cookies laid on the blanket once they finished eating, her head resting on her shoulder as she closed her eyes for a small moment. The spring weather, the tranquility...her mere presence. It made her relax, and also made her feel a bit tired. White Choco chuckled at the sight.

"How about a small nap Mon amour?" She said softly, making her nod without a second thought. And so both cookies laid there peacefully, enjoying the moment.

Until they heard a voice screaming "is that White Choco over there?!" at the distance. Both cookies stood up quickly, and surely enough, some fans were pointing in their directions. Without a second thought, White Choco grabbed her hand and whispered "run".

They ran and ran as far as they could, but they could still hear the fans behind them. White Choco cursed internally for a second. She knew she was getting tired, and it was a matter of time they caught both of them. But she wasn't just go and let her peaceful day be ruined by some fans.

And so she pulled the cookie to a small secluded passage between two buildings, and hid both of them in there. She knew that the fans would miss them if they passed as quickly as always. White Choco hugged her closer as she heard the fans approach, and both cookie contained their breath for a moment. But, fortunately for them, they passed as quickly as White Choco had thought.

They stayed still for a few minutes, making sure they were truly gone. And then, to White Choco's surprise, she started laughing softly against her.

"Wow, that was something for sure" she said, looking up to her while she laughed. She let out a small sigh, and couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Yes, it was. I'm sorry it happened...it was supposed to be our day after all" she said, a hand moving to caress her cheek.

"No no, is fine. I'm...sorry to. I left the blanket there with all the hurry" she said, a bit mad at herself for forgetting a present just like that.

"Is fine Mon trésor. I will buy you a better one" White Choco said, smiling at her. Both looked into each other eyes in silence as their faces moved closer and closer. And their lips joined in a small and gentle kiss.

"I love you" she whispered as she broke the kiss, making White Choco smile softly.

"And I love you too, Mon amour"