(part 1) Ananas x female! Reader

Requested by Newsgirl22, hope you like it!
Note from the author: look I...I died writing this. Just a warning.

She had expected a lot of things when she started working as their servant. She had expected comments about how dragon are superior creatures, how cookies were weak, how they were "the dragon of all dragons". But no one prepared her for the flirty comments and the teasing.
It started a few months ago. She had just finished cleaning a room in Ananas nest, as they found it too dusty for their liking. She sighed happily as she looked at the now spotless room, actually proud of her work. "I hope is to their liking" she thought as she grabbed the few cleaning supplies they had provided on her arm. She started walking back to the main room when something crashed behind her leg, making her lost her balance at the moment. But to her surprise, she didn't hit the ground. Instead, something grabbed her arm and pulled her up. That's how she suddenly found herself against the golden dragon.
They moved a hand under her chin before she could thank them, raising her head, so they were making eye contact. They stayed in silence for a few tense seconds, and she thought for a moment she was done for. And then, they smirked.
"Now be careful little cookie, don't need to fall for me, hmh?" They said, smirk still on their face. She could feel her heart skip a beat for a moment. "Did...did they really just?" She thought as her cheeks turned red. The dragon chuckled, not letting her face go.
"Look at that, how amusing~" they said as they studied her expression for a few seconds, making her blush worse. With a final chuckle, they let her face go and started walking to the main room.
"When you are done blushing follow me"

And after that day, they looked for any opportunity to make her blush or squeal in surprise. The fact that they found it entertaining didn't help either. And for some reason she just blushed every time, and felt her heart skip sometimes. But still, she tried to convince herself she wasn't falling for the dragon. There was no way that was happening. At least she thought.

And then one day she went to their nest, ready to do whatever chore they wanted and put up with whatever way they were going to make her blush. To her surprise, no one was there as she came inside. She titled her head, confused. They didn't tell her they were going away, did they?
She gasped in surprise as two arms pulled her back suddenly, her back hitting a familiar armored chest. She almost let out a small squeal when their head moved to the left side of her head. The dragon let out a low chuckle, clearly enjoying that they were getting the reaction they wanted.
"Is something the matter, little cookie~?" They said with a low voice. She was sure that if they weren't holding her, she would had fallen to the ground.
"N-no Mx...I'm fine" she said, cursing inside as her voice trembled a bit. It only made the dragon chuckle again.
"If you say so, little one~" they said, and she swore she heard a small purr at the end.
"Now, are you ready to work, little cookie?" They said, their voice now a bit louder. She internally sighed, thinking it was finally over for the tone of their voice, and nodded. But that only made Ananas smirk at her side.
"Good girl~" they whispered with a low voice, making her froze for a second. Her cheeks started turning a bright shade of red, and she covered her face with her hands as she internally screamed.
"They...they just didn't say that. They didn't. There is no way" she thought as she tried to hide her face. But the chuckles behind her confirmed that, in fact, they had say that.
"Ah, how amusing~. Is so easy to fluster you little cookie" they said, chuckling at the end, as they let her go.
"Now, since I'm a benevolent dragon, I will let you a few minutes to calm down. I need my best servant in good shape after all~. Follow Pineapplemur when you are ready, I will be waiting" they said with a small smirk before they made their way to one of the long corridors, leaving her alone in the big room.
She immediately sat on the ground, her legs like jelly and her cheeks still bright red.
She couldn't deny it anymore. She was falling for the smug dragon.