Step siblings- Favor

The next morning, Dinah wakes up to loud banging at the door. She rubs her eyes as she walks down stairs and opens it to Troy.

He looked mad. "What's up?"

"What's up? I'll tell you what's up, nobody breaks up with me and gets away with it!" Troy tries to barge in but is met with Dinah's strong arm, and doesn't break through. "Listen dude save yourself the heartache, Ally got a new piece of meat alright? Believe me they kept me up all night."

Troy looks shocked, "Excuse me?"

Dinah nods, "Yes I know tragic, they were fucking like rabbits, now would you mind? I got a essay to write." Dinah closes the door on him and sees Ally sitting on the staircase.

"Rabbits? Really?" She says.

Dinah shrugs, "Guy couldn't take a hint." She walks up the stairs and slightly pushes Ally's head, making her smile.

Ally's smile is soon turned to a frown once she receives a message from Troy on her phone.

It was pictures of him screwing other girls while they were together. Ally couldn't believe she spent that much time with a loser like him. They had only had sex once, he was small. But that didn't change the fact that he made Ally look like an idiot.

Now it was time to get even.

Worst than even.

It was time to win this fight.

Ally goes up the stairs, and into Dinah's room, "I need a favor."

Dinah doesn't look away from her desk, "What could I help you with?"

Dinah's chair is spun fast and she is met with Ally's phone, and she sees the messages Troy's sent. "Ouch...he looks like a mozzarella stick."

Ally contains her laugh, but gets serious again, "Help me get back at him."

Dinah gives her a look, "How so?"

"I just need pictures and that's all." Ally says and lays down on Dinah's bed. "Pictures of what?"

"Your dick in my pussy." Ally states casually as she takes her shorts and thong off. Dinah's dick hardened in her shorts, "Um what?"

"You heard me." Ally said, and she grabs Dinah by her pants, making her hover over her. Ally pulls Dinah's pants down, letting her dick spring out. She gives Ally her phone, "Remember no face no case, just get a picture of what's going on and send it to Troy."

Dinah nods and opens Snapchat. She angles the camera up and puts her dick near Ally's entrance.

Ally bit her lip, somewhat hoping Dinah would put it all the way in. Dinah took a picture and sent it to Troy.

"That all?" Dinah says, her tip teasing Ally's pussy. Ally nods and when Dinah tries to go forward give her the phone, Ally gasps as she feels herself getting stretched out again.

"Oh my bad-." Dinah tries to say but Ally shakes her head, "No please...please don't stop."

Dinah nods, and goes deeper and deeper into Ally. Ally and Dinah looked at each other as their noses touched.

Dinah bucked her hips slight, making Ally moan. Dinah was beginning to find herself wanting to hear more.

Dinah bucks her hips again, and she could feel Ally's hands gripping her shirt.

Dinah takes both of her hands and puts them above her head, burying her head into Ally's neck. She begins to set a pace, Ally was breathing into her ear, then licks her neck.

"Fuck Dinah, just like that daddy." Ally says. Dinah turns head slightly and couldn't fight the urge anymore.

She kisses Ally, swirling their tongues together as she goes deeper and harder. She could feel her balls slap against Ally's ass.

Ally wraps her legs around Dinah's waist, "Oh my- Dinah I am gonna cum!" Ally says and Dinah can feel herself about to burst too.

Dinah tries to get out of Ally but her legs tightened around her waist as she orgasmed so Dinah comes inside of her.

Dinah falls on top of her. Ally slightly rubs Dinah's back as they both try to remember how to talk.

Dinah lifts her head and before she could say anything, Ally picks her head up and smashes their lips together.

Dinah was shocked but doesn't hold back either. Their tongues swirl together, and Ally moans into Dinah's mouth.

Ally squeaks as she's lifted off the bed and is set on Dinah's lap, as Dinah sits on her chair. Dinah pulls her shirt over her head and is left in her sports bra while Ally does the same but doesn't have a bra on.

Dinah instantly covers her mouth over one boob while her hand plays with the other. Ally gasps out, and runs her hand through Dinah's hair.

"Dinah please let me ride you again." Ally begs and Dinah nods, "Go ahead baby..."

Ally could've came right then and there at Dinah's deep voice. Ally gets out of Dinah's lap and turns around so they're back to torso. Dinah holds Ally's hips as she sits down on her dick. "You feel so good." Dinah throws her head back as Ally bounces up and down.

She want down, around and twisted her hips over Dinah's, mentally spelling her name. She grinds herself down and tries to get as much as Dinah as she could. She could practically feel her in her stomach.

Ally suddenly feels one of her legs get raised, and Dinah's free hand goes to play with Ally's clit. "Oh yes daddy right there, right there!" Ally shouts out and lays on Dinah. She looks back and goes for another deep kiss. 

Dinah bucks her hips up to match Ally's rhythm, and speeds up her pace with her fingers, making Ally scream into her mouth.

They were both coming to a climax soon, so Dinah holds Ally's waist down. Ally's hand went down to pull Dinah's hand away when she started to feel an overwhelming amount of pleasure but Dinah was too strong.

"Don't stop don't stop don't stop." Ally breathes out, "Oh fuuuck!" Ally cries out and squirts.

Dinah comes again in Ally and throws her head back. They both collapse on the chair together. Dinah held onto Ally as she had after body shocks.

Ally sees a notification from Troy and sees he is begging for her to come back to him. She chuckles and throws her phone onto the bed. "Want some breakfast?"

Dinah smirks, "Did you just ask me to eat your pussy?"

Ally giggles and pulls Dinah up, "Believe me we have until the end of the break to do that."

They walk out the room, and Dinah says, "I like my eggs over easy!"