Eavesdropping

Ally couldn't have asked for a better life living with her band mates. She enjoyed the time they all spent together when they weren't busting their asses rehearsing and doing shows.

They would eat together, watch movies together, play games, cook, and go out together. Sometimes they wouldn't come home all together though for the sole reason that one girl would bring one night stands home.

Ally was never the type but she could always hear what goes on in Dinah's room. She could always hear the pleasure Dinah gives each girl
she brings home.

Ally doesn't think they even know who Dinah really is half the time. All she ever heard was them call her Daddy.

-

"You guys ready for another shot?" A very drunk Normani says into Ally and Lauren's ear. "I am DD tonight so no shot for me." Ally says and Normani nods, "Dinah! You dumb bitch where'd you go!"

Dinah comes from the crowd of people, looking disappointed, "Get me a shot."

Ally pats her back, "Aww did Dj get shot down?" Dinah rolls her eyes but nods, "Yes...I'm gonna be lonely tonight." She hugs onto Ally, her drunk self positioning her head so that it's in her neck. She takes a big whiff of Ally, "You smell good."

Ally got chills down her spine but laughs it off, "I'm glad you think so...here's your shot." Dinah smiles at her band mate and takes the shot like it was water. Lauren and Camila take there's also while Normani was spaced out  before she realized everyone took their shots. "Oh fuck you guys."

-

Ally now had four much taller and very drunk woman to shove into the car. They were not making it easy for her one bit. Specifically Dinah who was usually good about getting in the car.

"Dinah pleeeeeease."

Dinah laughs as she picks Ally up again, "Mmmm please don't call me Dinah." Ally rolls her eyes, "And what would you like me to call you?"

Dinah puts her down and gets in the car, "I can think of a few things."

"That girl is gonna meet me at the house." Lauren brags to Dinah as she gets buckled in, "Okay we get it you're getting some coochie tonight."

"Don't be a sour puss, Ally never gets her back blown out yet you don't see her complaining." Lauren says and it makes Ally's body turn red in embarrassment. "Please y'all just don't know my girl the way y'all think y'all do, her room sounds like a barbershop sometimes." Normani jokes making the whole car erupt in laughter.

"I never hear anything." Dinah says, and Camila laughs, "Because she's probably too busy eavesdropping on your one nighters Dinah."

Ally doesn't comment anything, she just listens to the rest of the drunk conversations her roommates were having.

-

Arriving home, Normani ran inside with Camila to throw up, Lauren goes inside to get ready for guest and Dinah waits for Ally to get out of the car. Ally attempts to walk past her but Dinah lightly grabs her by her hair, pulling her back.

"Can you take to my room? I don't think I can make it." Dinah says lowly into Ally's ear and Ally felt a fire spread from her legs to throughout her body. "Yeah no problem." She says and wraps her arms around Dinah's waist while Dinah wraps an arm around her shoulders.

They walk inside, and hear their roommates in their separate parts of the house. Ally continues to the stairs and helps Dinah. Even though she felt Dinah could've done this easily by herself.

"Okay Dinah we are here..." Ally says as she opens Dinah's door, but in a flash she was pulled up by her thighs and inside Dinah's room. "What did I say about calling me Dinah?" Before she could register what was happening, she hears the door lock and her back is pressed against the bed.

"It's Daddy tonight..." she says and kisses Ally. Ally was about to protest but Dinah's lips on hers felt heavenly. Dinah slips her tongue into Ally's mouth. Ally let's her tongue dance around with hers, then takes Dinah's bottom lip and sucks on it.

Dinah digs her fingernails into Ally's hips, clawing at her mini skirt and tank top. "You look too good...it's a fucking crime nobody was gonna worship this body tonight."

Ally couldn't respond just whimper as she felt Dinah's long fingers finds theirselves moving her panties to the side. Ally moans and Dinah presses one single finger into her.

"Oh Jesus." Ally gasps out. "Please don't bring him up when we are about to win baby..." Dinah says as she slips another finger inside her friend, satisfied at the reaction she gets. Dinah goes down and sucks on Ally's exposed nipple.

Ally felt her skirt be torn off. The cold air hitting her newly exposed skin made her breathe heavily out. Dinah needed to hear more.

She goes down lower, fingers still moving in and out of Ally. She connects her mouth onto her throbbing clit. "Oh daddy!" Ally gasps out.

"Oh right there right there please faster!" Ally yells out and begins to grind herself onto Dinah's face.

Dinah felt Ally's legs squeeze together, it was beginning to become difficult to breathe. She felt Ally trying to shove her head away but Dinah knows she hasn't come yet. She uses her free hand to hold her wrist down.

Ally was overwhelmed, she was either gripping the sheets or Dinah's hair. She felt her legs give out and shake uncontrollably. Dinah detaches herself from Ally and rubs her pussy slowly to calm her down. "Mmmm you taste so fucking good." Dinah whispers.

Ally opens her eyes slightly and kisses Dinah, "I always wondered what you had going on in here...now I know." Ally tells her. Dinah chuckles, "Next time instead of eavesdropping," Dinah begins to kiss Ally's neck, "Just come in."

"Yes daddy."