Step siblings

Fair warning I watched porn and got this idea so yeah def not for the kids.

"Dinah could you at least try and get along with your step sister?"

"Dad, she's the bitchiest person in school, like literally the schools number one pain in the ass!"

"Well you're both staying home this week for spring break Dinah Jane, and that is that!"

"But dad!"

"No buts! Pat and I are gonna be gone, I don't want to find you two dead when we get back do you understand?"

-

"Ally I don't care what you have to say, you're not going anywhere till you learn to be nice to DJ."

"She's such a freak mom, all she does is hang out with her basket ball team and be gross."

"Now Ally don't judge her like that, she has very good hygiene for an athlete."

"Not what I meant mother."

"Well that is too bad, it's not like your sucking it, anywho Gordon and I will see you two in a week and if you haven't gotten along by then, I swear to God young lady I will take away your phone!"

-

"Bye kids!"

Ally waves at the couple leave, "Have a safe trip!"

Dinah  barely waves at them, "Yeah whatever bye." She looks at Ally still smiling and waving, and rolls her eyes, "Kiss ass." Dinah tells her and goes inside.

Ally scoffs, "Oh whatever, just stay your big ass out of my way."

"Or what?" Dinah grumbles.

-

Dinah was playing her game, until she hears moaning.

Intrigued she leaves her room, and goes down the hallway. She could hear a slight buzzing sound. Dinah turns the corner and hears it coming from Ally's room.

Her door was slightly opened and Dinah nearly gasps loudly at the sight in front of her.

Ally was sprawled out naked on the bed with a VR set on her, rubbing a vibrator on her clit. Dinah sees watch she is watching on her TV and it's porn.

Dinah couldn't tear her eyes away, her pussy was cleanly shaven and glistening wet. Dinah could hear the wet sounds from the doorway and decides to turn her camera on.

She could feel herself getting hard, and the more Ally touched herself the more it became harder to stay away.

She sees a pink dildo next to Ally, it wasn't too big but it was cute. It was very Ally.

Ally presses the dildo inside of her and Dinah could see she's desperately trying to make herself cum. Ally gets up and Dinah backs away from the door till she realizes she can't see.

She sees Ally place a pillow beside her and her Dildo on top of it. She gets on it prepared to ride it until her vibrator falls off the bed.

Dinah doesn't know what came over her. She rushes to the bed and replaces the pillow and dildo with herself. She pulls her pants down to let her dick out.

She puts pillows around it and sees Ally still has her VR on. "Gotcha!" Ally says and returns to the bed. Dinah watches Ally climb on top of her and sees her set the vibrator on her clit.  Ally plants herself on Dinah's dick and gasps at the big difference.

Dinah watches her as she rides slowly, grabbing onto her head board. Dinah could see from the TV Ally was riding a dick on the bed.

Dinah did her best not to touch Ally or make a sound but she doesn't realize how sexy her step sister is till now. Her perky breasts and her pink nipples, her tan skin and soft pussy lips covering her dick made it harder for Dinah to show her a really good time.

Ally picks up her pace and is a moaning mess. The double stimulation was almost too much.

Ally was gonna cum. Dinah watches her grind herself hard and fast onto Dinah and Dinah feels like she's gonna burst.

Ally quickly grabs a pillow, and falls forward onto the bed, screaming as she came. Dinah freezes as she hears Ally come on her. She doesn't want to cum in Ally but she was still in her.

Dinah cries as she holds it in.

Ally was breathless, and before Dinah could figure out her next move she is face to face with Ally.

"Oh my God what the fuck!" Ally screams and bounces off Dinah. Dinah gets up and Ally screams in frustration and points at Dinah's dick then points at Dinah then back at the dick again.

Dinah puts her hand in defeat, "I was trying to help out."

"By fucking me?!"

"Actually you were fucking me, and you obviously liked it if you came as hard as you did."

Ally throws a pillow at her, "Get the fuck out of my room!" She tells and Dinah picks her pants up and leaves.

Ally was flushed red and couldn't believe what happened.

She also couldn't believe how much she liked it.

And how much she wanted to do it again.

A/n - I think I got a cute little two or three more chapters of this alsksksk I'm sick