027 | Blood

I stand up from my spot on the bathroom floor to rinse my mouth.

"You okay?" I nod feeling lightheaded.
"Timothy grabs my waist.
"We should take her to Label."

Ian nods putting his jacket over me and Timothy picks me up.
I lay my head on his chest passing out during the trip.

When we get there he lays me on a bed. Label checks my temperature.
"She's burning up. Good lord."

Gray's phone rings, he attempts to ignore it but it doesn't stop ringing.
"What?" He huffs.

"Sir the town is under distress. There has been a breach of mutated beings. Everyone is hysteric."
"Okay just do what you can untill we get there." He hangs up sparing Nika a glance.

"You all go. I will keep her here." Label's Jamaican accent is thick in her words.

"Thank you Label." Timothy says before they quickly leave.
Label hums softly as she places a cold towel On Nika's head. She takes a bowl and crushes up leaves, and charcoal.

Nika groans in pain and label comforts her.

¥

With the town nearly over run by mutations, there wasn't much they could do for the people. Anyone bitten had to go.

"Please. I can be good." She cries shaking her head while she begs them to spare her. Gray kneels beside her sighing.

"I'm sorry sweetie. But If I let you go, you'll just run around and create problems we don't need."
Ian grabs at his wound earning a look from Gray just before he kills the older lady.

"Are you still not healed?"
"No." He grunts.

Timothy checks his phone and sees that Label has bettered Nika and she's back at home.
"We can go. Just wrap that up."

Ian wraps his torso in gauze before he greets her.
"Hey sugar." He kisses her softly.

"You feel better?"
"Mhm. Did you fix the breach?"
"Barely." Timothy says as his arm snakes around her waist. She bites her lip when he kisses below her ear.

"Is anyone hurt?"
"No." Gray steps closer too, giving her his affection as well. He slides his hand over her upper thigh while he nibbles at her skin.

Its the bond they have, the link connecting their emotions and thoughts.
They can feel her relax under their touch. They sense her comfort.
Her mind though is blank, she's too focused to think.

Timothy's hand slides up her dress to cup her breast in his palm.
"You should eat something."

"I'm not hungry." When her hands slide down Ian's side he hisses alerting her nerves.
"Are you okay?"

"Yeah-"
"Let me see it. You're not healing?" She lifts his shirt to examine the gauze.
"Nika it's fine baby." He grabs her wrist.

"Ian drink from me so you can heal." They exchange looks for a moment.
Her shoulders drop, "Why not?" She slowly pulls her wrist from his grasp.

A few scenarios compile in her mind, maybe she's not a first choice anymore. Or maybe they just don't want it anymore. But already? It's only been a year since she's known them and six months into their marriage.

"Someone poisoned you Nika." Gray tells her.
"We can't right now." He slides his thumb over her neck.
"And the truce limits us to you."

Guilt overcomes her in a heavy swarm.
"I didn't-"
"We know." Timothy kisses her jaw and lifts her onto the bed.

"But-" he covers her mouth.
"Shh. If I move my hand will you be quiet?" She nods to him and he waits a moment before moving his hand.

"Go to sleep."