Chapter 8: Weeks have gone by

Weeks have passed since you found out you were pregnant and it was time for Maggie to check if everything was okay with the baby. Maggie lays you down in a bed and checks you, maggie stays silent. "You had a miscarriage y/n im so sorry" maggie tells you while crying. "Wait- wait what?!" You begin to cry. "Its okay" you breath in. "Like you said maggie she or he is in a better place, now they can be with beth with their godmother in heaven, my two angels are up there happy and thats all that matter." You say with a brave face. Carl walks out and begins to cry, rick sees him crying and already knew what happened, he sees carl punching the walls, rick grabs carl from behind to calm him down, he comforts carl because he feels so bad for him. "Dad!!! Why did this happen?!!" Carl asks rick, "son i don't know why terrible things happen to good people but i promise you that something good will come out of this!" Rick tells carl. "I hope so dad, i hope so." Carl tells rick. Carl goes back where you were and sits down with you to comfort you. He holds your hand and kisses you. "Im okay carl" you say to him, "in am too" carl replies to you. It was hard for you two but you guys stayed strong for each other, you two knew he or she was in a better place now and that the baby didn't deserve to be in this world right now because the world you guys once knew is dead.