Chapter 3: A Date with a Boy and a horse.

After carl asked you on a date he began to teach you how to ride a horse. "Alright y/n its all set are you ready to go on?" Carl asks you. "No! Hahaha i don't even want to touch the horse! Haha" you reply, "oh come on!! Your going to be a little worm!! Haha" he starts laughing at you, "all right since I'm a worm, lets see you the "big boy" ride the horse!" You scream and laugh at him at the same time, "alright!" He replies. He gets on the horse and while he is riding....all of a sudden he falls off and you start laughing but then you just see him laying there not moving...at all."CARL!!!" You go running you think he is dead because he is not moving, "carl please wake up!!!!!!" *crying* you whisper to him, "i cant loose you already carl, not yet!" Then carl jumps and scares you. "HA!" Carl screams, "omg carl your okay! W-w-w why did you do that?! Your a jerk!" You yell while laughing and walking away. "So you do care!" Carl screams, "you would care if you lost me!" You turn around and go walk up to him and say "i wouldn't care!" You say in an angry tone..."i would die" you whisper to him. He leans close to you and kisses you. That was your first kiss, he walks you to the horse and trains you from there in instantly fell in love with him. After the training half the group went on a run and they asked you if you wanted to go so you agree and go on the run but your partner was carl of course. During the run you two were clearing a house and find a girl inside about you and carl's age she was alone and scared, rick had asked her the exact 3 questions he asked you but her answers were way different, 1) she has been in a group and she was going on a run and lost them, 2) she has only killed 5 walkers 3) she has killed 1 person on accident, she said she killed that person because he scared her and she "accidentally" stabbed him in the head.....her name was jasmine. "Well we will keep you for a few days then your on your own okay?" Rick tells the new girl, "yes, i understand". So you guys take her back to the prison and all of a sudden you see carl hanging out with her while you guys are heading back to the prison." Y/n? Are you okay?" Rick asks you, "yea rick I'm fine" you reply with a smile. You just felt jealous of this new girl, you didn't like her for some reason, you just knew there was something wrong with her, well besides flirting with the guy your in love with you just feel like she is going to do something bad while she stays in the prison.