" Don't mind me. I hate cramps. " I say, noticing everyone looking at me from my table and around a few. I rolled my eyes as some girls hushed me.

" Insecure much? " I ask to one who was glaring my way, and she instantly cowered.

" There's the queen. "

I rolled my eyes and sighed. This was getting no where. I dumped my trash and made my way to my locked without saying goodbye.

I just want to go home. And just to make me hate these people more, Liz couldn't seem to get off that Peter was staring at me and she kept bad mouthing, which led to me nearly snapping her neck into half.

Sitting in chemistry, my last class beside Peter did calm me a little. He was nervous and stumbling over his words, which was a sight I'd kill to watch again.

" Stop, " I grabbed his hand that was slightly shaking, he blushed even more and I grinned. " Relax, will you? Let me do it. " He nodded and handed the beaker to me.

Finishing the equation, I scribbled my number and turned to Peter.

" Counselor for the nervousness. " I smirked and added a wink, and my heart fluttered at his reaction.

He widened his eyes, like this big and gaped at me. I chuckled and pushed his chin up before he catches flies.

Bell rung, signalling finally going home so I packed my bag and turned to Peter. " See you. Text me, or call. " I shrugged and swung my bag over my shoulder, making my way out of the classroom.

Peter's Pov

I scrambled off my seat and looked around the hallways for Ned. I can't believe that just happened!

I found him by my locker and squealed out in happiness. " Ned! You won't believe what just happened, dude?! " I freaked out and Ned grinned goofily.

" What happened? "

" I got Y/n's number!! I can't believe it. She scribbled it down and just passed it to me as if it's nothing! Oh my God! " I ran a hand through my hair, trying not to dance.

I've had a crush on her since middle school. She's gorgeous, funny, smart and amazing and of course, way out of my league but I've always liked her.

I can't believe she talked to me today. I wasn't expecting her to know my name when she had bumped this morning, that was surprising but I was ecstatic.

" NO WAY!!! " Ned squealed and I snickered.

" I also bumped into her this morning and caught her before she fell. She knows my name. " I was fangirling so hard, I needed to breath.

Finally, calming myself down, I gave Ned a goofy grin and we both made way out of the school.

Waving goodbye to him, I made my way to Delmar's. My usual routine. Get sandwich, change in the alley and swing around, looking out for crime to stop.

" I still can't believe she knows me! " I mumbled as I sat off the edge, my feet dangling.

" Y/n, again? " My AI, Karen asks and I turned red. " Your heart rate is increasing, Peter. "

" No, anyway. Yes, it's Y/n. She actually talked to me and gave me her number! Can you believe? I was thinking she didn't know I even existed. "

" I'd be surprised if it was that way, Peter. I don't see how someone doesn't know about your existence. "

" Thanks. " I grinned and shook my head.
I pulled out my phone and the piece of paper. Typing her number in, I took a deep breath.

Hey.
It's Peter.
Parker.