Adrinette Sin(Not my story)

Start from the beginning

Other changes had occurred. Chloé and she were friends now — or almost. The daughter of the mayor had evolved too. Marinette's friendship with Alya was one of the only things which remained unchanged, and wasn't likely to ever change.

But the most significant evolution was still her relationship with Adrien.

Oh, so much had happened.

The first turning point of their friendship had taken place the summer just before their entry into high school. Everybody was on holiday all over the country, and only Adrien and Marinette had to stay in Paris. Officially, they had too much work or not enough money to allow holidays. Unofficially, their role as protectors of Paris had forced them to stay in the capital. They had bumped into each other by accident the first time, in the streets of the city. They had talked, Marinette didn't stutter too much, they had laughed, and had seen each other a few times over the following weeks.

Then, Nino and Alya were back, meaning all four had gone out, growing closer, and before they knew it the start of the school year arrived.

By an amazing turn of events or a nice coincidence, they were found in the same class again for their tenth grade. At first, they were only talking to each other between classes, during breaks and when they ate together at lunches. Then from time to time, with their friends.

But, the year was progressing, months were passing, and, without really realizing it, they were beginning to see each other outside of the classes' hours. Helping each other with their homework, sitting next to each other, sharing their problems and their anecdotes.

Pretty swiftly, the end of the year came, and they had again spent another summer together. The junior year was a little bit complicated, as much with the school as with their superhero work. Akumatisations had not stopped, for months. So, Adrien and Marinette were relying on each other, understanding without really comprehending the fatigue, the weariness and the moroseness of the other. Paradoxically, they also had supported each other enormously as Ladybug and Cat Noir.

And then, this akumatisation wave had passed, paving the way to a new summer which had probably complicated their relationship in a new way. A way which had been far from displeasing to them. During these few weeks of intense heat and Parisian suffocation, they had gotten considerably closer. Adrien had started to come to Marinette's regularly, and the latter had even visited him, having officially discovered his room — his huge room. Their video game tournaments would wrap up late at night, their cinematic marathons were dragged out until sunrise sometimes. Affectionate gestures were multiplied, light touches and caresses were becoming more deliberate. Less and less accidental, more and more intentional and the innuendo filled remarks brought them closer.

It was their final year which consolidated their relationship, forging it solid as steel. They were embarrassed by nothing with each other, could talk of anything, anywhere, anytime. They were able to listen to each other and understand more than anyone else, and were vowed to an unfailing trust.

It was one of the best things that ever happened to them. Their friendship.

And then, they had passed their exams, had finished high school, and were now plunged into the summer just before their further studies. Eighteen years of their lives had passed, new horizons awaited, but they kept to their old habits which had been ingrained way too long to be easily relinquished. It was for that reason they were in Marinette's room, watching a movie, as they did every Friday night.

Soon, the night showed up in Paris, wrapping it in a black coat. Temperatures were slowly lowering, and a fresh wind — barely perceptible, but still — was fluttering in the streets until introduced via the window in Marinette's room. The film was already well underway, and while the young woman was focused on the images which were flashing up in front of her, Adrien had other ideas in mind. He could only think of his friends' head against his shoulder, of her fruity perfume which permeated the entire room, of her wet and sweet hair, of her smooth and soft skin which brushed against his.