Sanscest ships Rant Palette X Goth

Ok guys this is just my opinion so.....

i know people gonna get offended by this shit..

I cant be the only one who doesnt ship them because they are Y O U N G C H I L D R E N Goth is 10 and Palette is 12 so how can this even happen??? they are not even adults yet they are shipped just because according to wiki they are just best friends. MAN if everyone shipped me with my best friend i would be hella uncomfortable. Plus GOTH IS FREAKING 10 LIKE HOW WOULD YOU REACT TO THAT AS AN ADULT IF YOU SAW YOUR CHILD WITH ANOTHER CHILD DATING?! I mean atleast wait til your like almost an adult dammit. the same goes to goth and cray or palette and cray and the other children ships. I mean come on man if I'mm the only one who doesnt ship this crack ship then I don't even know anymore who knows? people might start shipping 7 year olds with 9 year olds.

And you think we are done NOOOO because this gets worse so they have a ship child named "Pastel Sans". and you can't be fucking kidding me anymore. I mean HOW IN THE UNIVERSE ARE YOU GONNA GET PREGNANT AT FUCKING 10 OR 12 THEY ARE MALE THEY CANT HAVE CHILDREN!!! and if you say "oh sans they might have adopted him you know?" THEN WHAT IN THE WORLD?! so you are saying that their parents were OK with children adopting? if you are then their parents are  psychopaths who don't know how to raise a child eventually this will become a whole shipping loop like this.

Geno x reaper =Goth and the other kids

Goth+Palette= Pastel

Pastel + whoever the hell you gonna ship next= another child

AND IT GOES ON im sick of these sanscest ships.... nearly all of them dont make sense REAPER IS IN LOVE WITH TORIEL CANONLY!!!!!!! NOT GENO!

I hope this rant makes you reconsider shipping nearly any sanscest ships i mean yes it kinda make sense if you shipping someone who has a crush on that someone but bye.

Yes i do know i posted the same rant everywhere lmao.