She said it was just one dance (Kyungsoo)

ابدأ من البداية

Joyee wore black sneakers and hovered in her car. She played music as she drove to Kai's house. It's no less than a mansion.

Kai pulled her in a side hug as soon as she stepped on the velvet carpet.

"You are so late." He whispered in her ear. He was wearing a black suit as always. It's so rare to see Kai not wearing formal clothes, even seeing him without clothes is more normal than seeing him in some tee shirt and jeans.

"I had to be otherwise how was I gonna take everyone's attention away from your that boyfriend." Joyee put on a little smile as she parted the hug eyeing Sehun but her eyes stopped at someone else.

"Oh about him, don't you think he is kinda something.." Kai also looked at the direction where Joyee was looking at. But no she was not looking at Sehun, Kai could say. Her eyes were on another man who was standing besides Sehun.

"He is really tall, isn't he? Taller than me.." Kai took a sip from his drink, a smirk played on his face.

"I don't think so."

"Ya he ain't. That's Doh Kyungsoo."

Joyee bite on her tongue as she turned around and shook her head.

"I wasn't really looking at him."

"Ya ya I know. You better go talk to him otherwise I have a surprise for you." Kai put his palms on her shoulder and made her spin around and her eyes fell on Chanyeol.

"No shoot!!!" She immediately turned around and faced Kai. "Why the hell you invited him!!!"

Kai just shrugged and made his way to other guests.

"Fuck am not gonna talk to him." Joyee mumbled underneath as she slowly made her way to the bar counter.

"Soju but make it 10% water and 100% ice." She ordered and the bartender nodded.

"Woo.. Is it too hot for you?"

Joyee tilted her head and saw that Doh Kyungsoo.

"Ohh no just trying to stay calm.." She said in a mumble which made him lean a little closer.

"I really wonder who made a pretty girl piss off.." He said with a smirk and sat down besides her.

"Are you tryna flirt with me?" Joyee mentally cursed. She ain't up for it now.

"Well don't get flattered.. I was just pitying you." He mocked and avoided her after that.

By the time Joyee got her order and she was drinking fast so that she wouldn't feel the bitter taste on her tongue. None knows why she added too much ice, the coldness make the bitter taste meld.

Joyee's eyes were getting heavier but her eyes shot open when she saw Chanyeol coming her way.

"Hey, can you be my boyfriend for a while?" Joyee's got Kyungsoo's attention just with her one question.

"Why me?" His gaze was dark, the same impact of alcohol could be seen in his eyes too.

Joyee couldn't get the time to say why, she pulled him closer by grabbing his shirt.

"He is coming here. Please stay like this for a while."

They were pressed together, a little gap was between them as Kyungsoo saw her near him, her eyes, her long eyelashes.. He didn't care that time why she wanted him to act as her boyfriend.

It wasn't intentional, it was totally a feeling to wrap his arms around her tiny figure. She didn't pull back, neither of them did...

"He is gone." She whispered.. She was so close to him that he could feel her tension when there was someone eyeing them, she was fragile as glass, he didn't want to let go of her, he wanted to stay like that for long, long doesn't have any limitation now.. The longer the better..