The wait (KaiSoo)

The day is finally knocking on their door. How silly and childish it sounds Jongin doesn't know but he would even learn witchcraft to make his boyfriend invisible to everyone except to him to stop Kyungsoo from going to the military. Jongin these days stays gloomy and a little extra clingy to Kyungsoo. Not like Jongin wasn't clingy enough from before? But these days Jongin doesn't miss a chance to hug Kyungsoo. However Kyungsoo still complains how clingy Jongin is becoming.

Kyungsoo is now playing videos games on his phone. He rarely plays games but when he is challenged, he wouldn't stay back. This time Sehun challenged in some stupid racing game.

It's early morning and Jongin woke up hearing an angel laughing. Jongin rubs his eyes and he can see Kyungsoo crawled up in the couch with his phone in his hands. Jongin smiled sheepishly seeing this side of his boyfriend but he still gets bothered that Kyungsoo isn't in bed with him, instead he is playing some stupid game with someone. Jongin forces himself to get up and drags himself to where Kyungsoo is lying down. Without saying anything Jongin let himself lie down besides Kyungsoo. The couch isn't that big but that doesn't really matter, here Jongin loves to cuddle.

"Good morning.." Jongin said in his sleepy voice as he nuzzles his nose on Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo shifted a little giving Jongin space.

"What are you doing?"

"Proving Sehun wrong."

"Ooh." Jongin whispered as he wraps his arms around Kyungsoo's waist.

Kyungsoo gasped at the sudden touch and his grip on the phone loosens which makes him lose the game against Sehun.

"Jongin why ar.."

Jongin makes Kyungsoo shut his mouth slowly pressing his lips against Kyungsoo's soft one. Jongin loves every features about Kyungsoo but he loves kissing his lips more.

Kyungsoo turns to face Jongin. He kisses back the sleepy Jongin.

Jongin pulls away with a silly smile. "Now indeed a good morning."

"What are trying to do Jongin?"

"I might be or might not be needy in the morning."

"You mean you are?" Kyungsoo chuckled to which Jongin only pouted.

"I can be a needy boyfriend when you will be gone for good damn 2 years. Did you ever think how will it be so difficult to sleep in bed without you. I can't even sleep on the floor, it will remind me of the time when we got drunk and made love on floor cause bed seemed overrated.." That's just the starting of Jongin's ranting of the day. Kyungsoo laughed a little remembering how silly it was thinking the bed was in clouds and they couldn't climb on it Kyungsoo then only sighed and caressed softly Jongin's face. Kyungsoo doesn't know what to say from himself either. He knows it will be equal difficult or maybe a little more for him than Jongin.

It will be difficult to stay away from all the hugs, kisses from Jongin but what will hurt Kyungsoo more is he knows Jongin will be hurting without him. This little boy doesn't know even which switch of the stove to turn on to cook. Worrying about Jongin will kill Kyungsoo everyday and he is so aware of that but he still stays positive.

"Jongin..." Kyungsoo softly says as he plays with Jongin's soft curl.

"Hmmm?"

"Tomorrow when I will go I want you to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"You will take care of yourself. I will be watching over you."

"Fine I will but I want you to promise me something too."

"What is it?"

"Stay the whole day in bed with me. We will order food, watch sad movies and when I cry you will make love to me. Do you promise?"

"Yes I do." Kyungsoo smiles widely looking at how Jongin is so innocent with his every words of desire.

"You sure? Kyungsoo it will be a lazy day. We won't shower even after we did that.. You know it will be so sticky sticky.." Jongin still pouts as he continues his little dirty yet sweet talk.

Kyungsoo started laughing. "I am well aware of it. I don't mind being the disgusting self with you Jongin." He softly pecks Jongin's lips.

Their sweet moment got interrupted by a call. Kyungsoo's phone was buzzing. Jongin pecks to see who is calling. It's Sehun.

"Take it."

"No. I am going to stay lazy with you all so no activities that give me headache."

"Sure those Exo boys can be a headache sometimes."

They both chuckle, Jongin wraps his arms tighter around Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turns on the TV as Jongin rests his head against Kyungsoo's chest. Jongin loves this place where Kyungsoo's heart lives. Kyungsoo's heart isn't like Jongin's racing one. Kyungsoo's heart is most of the time calm. Jongin would always place his hand on Kyungsoo's heart to clam his one.

Jongin smiles to himself proudly as he successfully convinced Kyungsoo to stay in bed with him all the day. They both moved to the bed as soon as the movie started. Little did Jongin know that on today Kyungsoo would have given Jongin the whole world, he just needed to ask for it.

They both don't know how the wait will be, painful, hurting or not but missing each other deadly is already in their list. They lie down silently closer to each other as the movie ends. A teardrop rolled down Jongin's face. Kyungsoo saw it but he didn't wipe it away, he let it fall. Stopping Jongin from crying will make Kyungsoo cry which he doesn't want to do. He doesn't want to cry in front of his crybaby.

"I love you." Instead Kyungsoo titled Jongin's face as he connects their lips. They had pizza for lunch and it was so spicy. Jongin's lips are still red from the impact of spice. Their lips moved in sync and slow.

Kyungsoo pulls away and Jongin breaths out "I love you too."

Kyungsoo smiles as he starts unbuttoning his olive colored tee. Jongin just watches Kyungsoo as Kyungsoo tries to make the other boy forget about his departure, he tries to make Jongin forget about the next 2 years which didn't even happen yet but it was happening in Jongin's mind again and again. Kyungsoo wants to make the 2 years sorrow a little bit less by showing his love today.

They kiss soft and sweet, both aware of how to treat each other. It's a competition who can be more gentle to the other in which they both lose at the end.

"I will miss you Kyungsoo.." Jongin's voice cracked as he tries his best to hold into his tears.

Kyungsoo pulls Jongin in a tight hug.

"I will be back before you even know." He kisses Jongin on forehead, in hair, on his nose, on his lips.

"I love you so much Kyungsoo."

"Let's order dinner but first put on the dirty clothes again to get the order from the delivery boy, I swear I will kill the delivery boy this time if he flirts with you." Kyungsoo's words made Jongin chuckle. Kyungsoo smiles looking at Jongin.

The wait is actually nothing between them. Kyungsoo waited 19 years of his life to have Jongin while Jongin waited 18 years. But yes later then they never made each other wait. There was no shame, when love was needed, they asked for it. They went beyond everything for the sake of love. They will go through this ugly time too.