5.2 The Spoiled B*tch Takes Over the World

Start from the beginning

###

Piper went through her room and packed the most important things. She also went to the kitchen and brought a frying pan so that she could cook during her journey.

"PINK, let's go visit our dear sister one last time. It's so fun to annoy her" Piper smiled and jumped happily towards her sister's room. Briar's room was located on the other side of the hallway and was much bigger than Blair's. At first, Briar had the worst room in the mansion but of course, she got the bigger and better room once everyone found out she was a lightning mage. 

Piper decided to be a little nice so she knocked a few times before entering the room.

Wow, so generous -.- I can't believe she did something so nice as knocking on the door

Piper looked at her sister who was sitting on the couch drinking tea while humming a song, "Sister!" Piper said dramatically before throwing herself at her sister. She grabbed Briar's waist and hugged her tightly. 

Briar looked at Piper with confusion and repulsiveness, "What is it Blair?"

Piper looked up with teary eyes, "I'm going to miss you soooo much! I'm going to miss the feeling of being so superior to you and the feeling of always being better than you in every way" Piper let go of Briar's waist and continued to speaking, "Sister, I actually admire you a lot. I've never seen someone who can cry as much as you do. I've also never seen anyone who can act as dumb as you do. It is honestly amazing"

Briar looked at Piper with fuming anger. How dare she insult her like this? Doesn't she know that she's just a mere water mage? 

"Don't worry sister, I will always think of you when I'm away." Piper grabbed a cookie and walked towards the door.

"STOP!" Briar shouted and stood up to grab Piper's hair, "You bitch, don't think you can just leave like this!"

"Why not? I come and leave as I please" Piper slapped away Briar's wrist and looked at her with arrogance, "You f*cking ruined my hair. I spent like, a good two minutes fixing it, you know? Sis, do you have a scissor? I think you need a haircut"

"What? You're not gonna do what I think you are, right?" Briar stepped away and her lips started to twitch. Was her sister really this ridiculous? She wouldn't actually cut her hair, right?

"Haha, why are you so scared, dear sister? I won't cut your hair, I was just playing a small joke" Piper laughed, "Anyway, I have packed my things so I'm leaving. I might not come back for a few years. Bye-bye sister"

Piper blew a kiss before walking out of Briar's room. She hummed a song on her way out of the mansion with a bag on her back. She wasn't too worried about other issues such as school, her new parents could take care of it. 

It was now dark outside so many maids and servants had gone to sleep, she could therefore depart without many people seeing her.

"Let's go PINK! We're going to rule this world, haha!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some pictures of the characters so far. 

I DID NOT DRAW THESE. Credit to the original artists. I just slightly edited the colors (plz don't sue, I'm poor).

Blair:

Briar:

Briar:

The prince engaged to Briar, Jasper Bronzefang: