4.1 The Pretty Actress and the Director

When Piper woke up again she found herself in a grey and white room. She was lying on a black bed in the room and she was wearing white pajamas. Piper scratched her head and slowly got out of bed. She went to the desk next to the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw a pretty girl with extremely messy brown hair sticking out in every direction.

"Not bad this time either" Piper touched her face and admired it. She was grateful over the fact that she was always pretty since it made it easier for her to complete the missions by using her looks to tempt other people to do as she says, and she, of course, wouldn't mind a pretty face.

"PINK, storyline if you would please," Piper asked about this world's plot as she took a comb to comb out her messy hair

[Yep! This is set in modern day earth and this plot revolves around Belle Clarke, a 23-year-old actress. She had a high talent in acting and therefore got scouted by an entertainment company. At first, she had it hard as a newbie but with her extremely good acting, she rose to fame and ended up together with the popular singer/actor, David Hunter and together they lived happily ever after.

You are Emma Anderson, a 19-year-old extremely famous actress. Emma never did anything to Belle but since Emma was better than Belle she had to die since no one can be better than the female lead. So she died in a car accident, letting Belle become the best actress ever. This title would, of course, belong to Emma but you know, she died and thus giving it to Belle.]

"So sad. As long as you're in the way of the male- or female lead, you will die no matter what." Piper sighed and put down the comb.

[Your mission is to not die before the age of 40. But since that's pretty easy I have a few extra mission for you that I will give out on the way]

"Thank you," Piper said sarcastically as she tied her hair up in a messy bun. She looked at her schedule and found out that she was shooting a few movie scenes today. She was cast as one of the main characters for the movie "Last". It was an upcoming horror/thriller movie that had a pretty low budget. The movie had no attention at first but it later became a big hit and reached over 500$ million dollars in the box office. Because of this movie, Emma became very famous and got very many roles in different movies and series. But Emma's fame was short lived as she died at the tender age of 25.

"Hm, this movie isn't that bad" Piper muttered as she read through the script. Today was the first day of shooting and it was going to take place in Faretown. It wasn't that far away from Emma's hotel and Piper could get there in 15 minutes. The movie was about a few teenagers and adults trying to survive in an abandoned city filled with monsters that tried to kill them.

Piper put the script down on the desk and put some clothes on. She just wore your average casual clothes that didn't really stick out. Piper took her bag and put the script inside before walking out of her hotel room. Emma wasn't really famous now, but she still had quite some money as her family owned a small-time private hospital.

Piper went into her car and drove out of the parking lot. Luckily she had taken a driver's license back when she had not gotten hit by a truck yet. It really made traveling easier.

As she was driving her phone started to ring. Piper picked up her phone and saw the name "Manager" on the screen

"Hello," She said as she put the phone on loudspeakers.

[Emma, you are on your way right?] The voice on the other side of the phone said in worry

"Of course" Piper answered shortly. Emma was a very cold person who liked to keep her answers short. Because of this, she was seen as a cold and uncaring person in her last life. Some hated this trait of hers while other people really liked it.