3.7 The Bitch and Her Shamless Prince

"As expected of Ziyi. You are so much better than me. I never thought you were this good. Did you practice a lot in secret?" Li Meirong chuckled sweetly as she looked at Piper. She was so jealous of Piper that she wanted to strangle someone. How could a little b*tch be better than her, the future Empress? (A/N: Here comes a delusional person again)

"No, I indeed did not plat the qin before. I just picked it up not too long ago, and Mo Fan taught me how to play too" Piper answered in a sweet tone.

"Wow, Ziyi you're such a genius!" Li Meirong said with a smile, but she was clenching her fists very hard under her sleeves.

"No, I'm just newbie who knows nothing much of qin. I can't compare to real masters" Piper denied while sipping some tea. On the surface it seemed like a humble statement but if you dig a little deeper than it becomes an insult. Since Piper called herself a newbie when she's better than everyone else here, then it's like saying the others were worse than newbies.

"Ziyi is so humble" Li Meirong felt her nails pierce her skin, but she ignored it. She was so mad at Liu Ziyi that she wanted her dead. How dares a little b*tch embarrass her?!

Everyone seeing these too thought that they looked like very good friends just like the rumors. Only a few people could see the conflict between them.

"Okay, the winner of the qin challenge is Liu Ziyi. Now we can move on to the calligraphy challenge. Everyone who wants to can write a piece. The calligraphy will have to be in the form of a poem. We will judge based on how good the poem is and your calligraphy skills" The Emperor said to interrupt Piper's and Li Meirong's small fight.

Everyone nodded in response and those women who wanted to participate, took a piece of paper and a brush from a eunuch and started to write down their poems. Piper also took the items and then she thought about what to write. She wasn't good at poems and stuff, so she just thought of a few poems from her past lives.

She wrote down a poem she liked very much and then she passed it to a eunuch with a satisfied smile.

"What did my little wife write down?" Mo Fan asked with curiosity. He was no longer scared of earlier.

"A masterpiece" Piper nodded as she thought about the poem. Truly a masterpiece of masterpieces.

When everyone was finished the eunuchs passed the papers to the Emperor. Then he began reading them silently without saying anything.

But then he read one poem out loud. It seemed like this poem was pretty good since he read it out loud. Everyone listened and nodded.

Then he read a poem which made people stare in awe.

(I did not make these poems!!!! The name of this poem is stated below)

Phoenix Hairpin- Lu You

Pink hands so fine

Gold-branded wine

Spring paints the willows green palace walls can't confine

East wind unfair

Happy times rare

In my heart sad thoughts throng; we've severed for years long

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Spring is as green